4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry to hear that

There are in >100k downloads among various versions no issues known to affect anything outside the game & python "sandbox".
Some bugs might cause the game to crash but thats about it.
There is only one custom write operation and that goes to the user save directory as a text file.

Even among my countless game trial runs, coding and debugging sessions no game crash (and there are hundreds over coding & debugging tryouts) ever affected anything outside the running game state

TLDR: No, no serious issue of that kind ever reported so far (my original links for v1.15 are workupload and gofile)

If I had to guess (prio descending)
- random os software / memory fluke
- random hardware issue
- virus
- corrupted game download (unlikely, as its zipped)
- weird game code effect (runaway pointers etc.)
- ....?
Then I will trust in your acumen and try again. FYI It was on a second playthrough; When the Multiverse orb refilled the warehouse the game crashed and my (admittedly old) HDD showed a corrupted file way down deep in the images rabbit hole.
Nevermind. I need to update my hardware anyway.

Excellent game, my friend!

Reactions: yv0751

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Where can you find P, I, G? and I found two premium ones as well. Are there more?
when i remember correct that three are the premium shells P=Protector I=Infiltrator and G=Golden Seductress
the i shell is so far only one time obtainable for the quest in the beginning and the P and G shells you can get random from bots in loot crates from in QuThor

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
when i remember correct that three are the premium shells P=Protector I=Infiltrator and G=Golden Seductress
the i shell is so far only one time obtainable for the quest in the beginning and the P and G shells you can get random from bots in loot crates from in QuThor
Took awhile, but finally got them all. Thanks

uvuvwevwe

Jul 21, 2017
ok i already got them all then.

vikion

Apr 7, 2020
For anyone struggling with console commands, here are a few:

1. Set the amount of money you have
GAME.money = X

2. Control the hour of the day
GAME.hour = X

3. Modify installed systems
subSys[SYSTEM_NAME][ROW][COLUMN] = X

Possible values for each variable:
SYSTEM_NAME: "cargo", "engines", "hyperdrive", "launcher", "mining", "shields", "uplink", "weapons"
ROW: 1, 2, 3
COLUMN: 1, 2, 3, 4

4. Manage crewmate stress/energy:
Code:
khelara.attr["STS"] = X
nimhe.attr["STS"] = X
vee.attr["ENE"] = X
tris.attr["STS"] = X
5. Give yourself items
GAME.mc.addItem(ITEM_CODE)

Item codes:
Candle: "ITMCandle"

6. Add items to cargo bay
GAME.ship.loadWare(ITEM_CODE)

Item codes:
AI core: "ITMAICore"
Basic crates: "ITMCrateBots"
Rare crates: "ITMCrateBotsRare"
Military crates: "ITMCrateBotsMil"
Precursor crates: "ITMCrateBotsPre"
Bio weapons: "ITMBioWeapons"

---------------------------

There are, of course, tons of item codes you might need, but I've not required any so far. Feel free to suggest more if you want me to add any to the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilytch

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For anyone struggling with console commands, here are a few:

1. Set the amount of money you have
GAME.money = X

2. Control the hour of the day
GAME.hour = X

3. Modify installed systems
subSys[SYSTEM_NAME][ROW][COLUMN] = X

Possible values for each variable:
SYSTEM_NAME: "cargo", "engines", "hyperdrive", "launcher", "mining", "shields", "uplink", "weapons"
ROW: 1, 2, 3
COLUMN: 1, 2, 3, 4

4. Manage crewmate stress/energy:
Code:
khelara.attr["STS"] = X
nimhe.attr["STS"] = X
vee.attr["ENE"] = X
tris.attr["STS"] = X
5. Give yourself items
GAME.mc.addItem(ITEM_CODE)

Item codes:
Candle: "ITMCandle"

6. Add items to cargo bay
GAME.ship.loadWare(ITEM_CODE)

Item codes:
AI core: "ITMAICore"
Basic crates: "ITMCrateBots"
Rare crates: "ITMCrateBotsRare"
Military crates: "ITMCrateBotsMil"
Precursor crates: "ITMCrateBotsPre"

---------------------------

There are, of course, tons of item codes you might need, but I've not required any so far. Feel free to suggest more if you want me to add any to the list.
Most of this is on page 52 of the walkthrough, it even tells you where you can look up the complete list of item codes in the game files.
The time of day and stess/energy council commands are new though. Thanks
Can't wrap my head around that subsys code though. I'll probably just spawn the item and apply it manually.

one good item code to include is "ITMBioWeapons" for that quest that requires 100t of it to be sold at the pirate hideout.

Last edited:
Reactions: vikion

vikion

Apr 7, 2020
Most of this is on page 52 of the walkthrough, it even tells you where you can look up the complete list of item codes in the game files.
The time of day and stess/energy council commands are new though. Thanks
Can't wrap my head around that subsys code though. I'll probably just spawn the item and apply it manually.

one good item code to include is "ITMBioWeapons" for that quest that requires 100t of it to be sold at the pirate hideout.
Ah, I didn't know that codes were in the walkthrough! Also, the subsys code is pretty easy to figure out - look at the interface in the Engine Room and see which piece is missing. I find this easier to manage than the spawning method because I don't need to maintain extra stock in the cargo.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Then I will trust in your acumen and try again. FYI It was on a second playthrough; When the Multiverse orb refilled the warehouse the game crashed and my (admittedly old) HDD showed a corrupted file way down deep in the images rabbit hole.
Nevermind. I need to update my hardware anyway.

Excellent game, my friend!
Did everything turn out ok? I've been prepping to use that multiverse thing for when the next version comes out. I'm a little hesitant now. I'm between jobs and kind of need my PC to not break so I can job hunt. Is your PC ok, did it all work out.

yv0751 You've been solidly working on this and made something great, so I don't mean to doubt. I just financially can't afford not to double check before attempting this aspect of the game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Did everything turn out ok? I've been prepping to use that multiverse thing for when the next version comes out. I'm a little hesitant now. I'm between jobs and kind of need my PC to not break so I can job hunt. Is your PC ok, did it all work out.

yv0751 You've been solidly working on this and made something great, so I don't mean to doubt. I just financially can't afford not to double check before attempting this aspect of the game.
For games which are not technically demanding, which are all Renpy Games, it can be a good idea to run them in a VM. Virtual box is free and runs quite well (I used it a lot to run stuff from the internet...).
So that is always a safe option :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Heads Up on V1.40 Progress...

Hi,

today I have added the last piece to V1.40 Assets, namely Ylyee joining the Ship as Special Envoy to the Waystation System. This includes her Quarters on Deck 3.

From tomorrow I will start DEV 1.40 Integration for Release to Testers End of Next week. DEV is a Game Mechanics Update Version I usually release to testers before integrating new Story, Quest and NSFW content.

DEV Main Features

• Waystation System
  • Waystation new loot sites
  • Waystation "End Boss" (The Assembler)
  • Ylyee joins the Ship
  • Ylyee's room
  • Nimhe Job: Shell crafting (all types, up to Elite)
  • Khelara Job: Ship replating (done overnight when docked if Khelara is set to repair)
  • New wares and assets
  • Various BOT balancing issues
  • Various GUI Updates
  • Multi-Crate unpacking
  • Galaxina mechanics reworked
Work on NSFW and Main Quest content will then be started for the 1.40 BETA (End of June) from late next week.

y.v.

screenshot0001.jpg

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
that's quite an urge signal suppressor, those librarians really want their magazines back and will hunt you even in the underverse
Dr.Moira, perhaps, keeps her pet pleaser in MedBay for special patients that need to be petted
T'Ris hides hers... somewhere

Reactions: yv0751

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Heads Up on V1.40 Progress...

Hi,

today I have added the last piece to V1.40 Assets, namely Ylyee joining the Ship as Special Envoy to the Waystation System. This includes her Quarters on Deck 3.

From tomorrow I will start DEV 1.40 Integration for Release to Testers End of Next week. DEV is a Game Mechanics Update Version I usually release to testers before integrating new Story, Quest and NSFW content.

DEV Main Features

• Waystation System
  • Waystation new loot sites
  • Waystation "End Boss" (The Assembler)
  • Ylyee joins the Ship
  • Ylyee's room
  • Nimhe Job: Shell crafting (all types, up to Elite)
  • Khelara Job: Ship replating (done overnight when docked if Khelara is set to repair)
  • New wares and assets
  • Various BOT balancing issues
  • Various GUI Updates
  • Multi-Crate unpacking
  • Galaxina mechanics reworked
Work on NSFW and Main Quest content will then be started for the 1.40 BETA (End of June) from late next week.

y.v.

View attachment 3666044
Will Ylyee be using the pole in the Crew's Mess for advance Voronian exercise techniques? Maybe even a competition between her and Verity? It would be a shame if after all the trouble of installing the pole that only Verity gets to use it.

( Will the MC be rescueing Verity anymore, . . . ???)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes