• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry to hear that

There are in >100k downloads among various versions no issues known to affect anything outside the game & python "sandbox".
Some bugs might cause the game to crash but thats about it.
There is only one custom write operation and that goes to the user save directory as a text file.

Even among my countless game trial runs, coding and debugging sessions no game crash (and there are hundreds over coding & debugging tryouts) ever affected anything outside the running game state

TLDR: No, no serious issue of that kind ever reported so far (my original links for v1.15 are workupload and gofile)

If I had to guess (prio descending)
- random os software / memory fluke
- random hardware issue
- virus
- corrupted game download (unlikely, as its zipped)
- weird game code effect (runaway pointers etc.)
- ....?
Then I will trust in your acumen and try again. FYI It was on a second playthrough; When the Multiverse orb refilled the warehouse the game crashed and my (admittedly old) HDD showed a corrupted file way down deep in the images rabbit hole.
Nevermind. I need to update my hardware anyway.

Excellent game, my friend!

Reactions: yv0751

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Where can you find P, I, G? and I found two premium ones as well. Are there more?
when i remember correct that three are the premium shells P=Protector I=Infiltrator and G=Golden Seductress
the i shell is so far only one time obtainable for the quest in the beginning and the P and G shells you can get random from bots in loot crates from in QuThor

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes