3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GreenApril23

Apr 2, 2021
I wish there were more options to disable certain voices- as it stands now the voice acting and how it is used puts the whole game deeply within the uncanny valley for me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see the game has the romance tag.

Is this a harem game or will we have to choose a single LI at the end of the game or at other point? Or does it only have one LI and the rest are side characters with that the MC can't start a romance path?

I haven't tried the other game because it doesn't have the romance or harem tags, but it does have netorare, gay and futa/trans. Which makes me wonder if this game will have this tags in the future.

Reactions: battali0n

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
I wish there were more options to disable certain voices- as it stands now the voice acting and how it is used puts the whole game deeply within the uncanny valley for me.
I've seen some Japanese novels with this option, and I think it's a good idea. But yeah, it takes some time to do this. I'll keep it as it is for now, but thanks for the insight.
EDIT: I figured out a way to make this work, it's already implemented for the next update. Thanks for the idea.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i see the dev wont answer any questions on future tags so for me thats a red flag and i'll be walking way from this 1,
but good luck

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
i see the dev wont answer any questions on future tags so for me thats a red flag and i'll be walking way from this 1,
but good luck
I already did. Guys, remember to read some answers before posting stuff, so you don't waste your time and mine.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
because all i see is u refuse to answer because ''thats not your goal here''
Let me help you out. This means that the game's tags are already set, and you won't get any new ones.
I really can't say it more clearly than that.
Can you, like, go bother someone else? So far, I have the notifications on because there aren't many weirdos here yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Let me help you out. This means that the game's tags are already set, and you won't get any new ones.
I really can't say it more clearly than that.
Can you, like, go bother someone else? So far, I have the notifications on because there aren't many weirdos here yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-10 214500.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-10 214514.png

According to these tags, it's an adventure game with humor and romance but apparently without sexual content (although it lacks that specific tag, it also doesn't have any that says that type of content exists) Am I right?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
View attachment 3076434

View attachment 3076435

According to these tags, it's an adventure game with humor and romance but apparently without sexual content (although it lacks that specific tag, it also doesn't have any that says that type of content exists) Am I right?
There is no 'no sexual content' tag because the game will have sex scenes, otherwise I wouldn't post the game here at all. I think you took what I said in the literal sense. Of course, there will be a 'guy having sex with girls' tag once it's added.
What I'm trying to say is that it won't go any further than that because I'm busy with other stuff and can't please everyone with every fetish you guys may have. You guys will get a dude having sex around town with the girls, and that's it. Since all my time is going to be focused on something else.
Can you guys stop asking about tags? I already have enough people asking in my DMs for pregnancy every other day, so I have to make it private already. I'm too old for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is no 'no sexual content' tag because the game will have sex scenes, otherwise I wouldn't post the game here at all. I think you took what I said in the literal sense. Of course, there will be a 'guy having sex with girls' tag once it's added.
What I'm trying to say is that it won't go any further than that because I'm busy with other stuff and can't please everyone with every fetish you guys may have. You guys will get a dude having sex around town with the girls, and that's it. Since all my time is going to be focused on something else.
Can you guys stop asking about tags? I already have enough people asking in my DMs for pregnancy every other day, so I have to make it private already. I'm too old for this.
In reality, it wouldn't be the first game on the forum without sexual content, there are few, but they exist. In any case, if there is already vaginal sex, there is an appropriate tag for it, and if not, then you should add it when it exists.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
In reality, it wouldn't be the first game on the forum without sexual content, there are few, but they exist. In any case, if there is already vaginal sex, there is an appropriate tag for it, and if not, then you should add it when it exists.
There isn't, okay, I will, thanks for the guidance, very thoughtful of you.

Guys, I'm going to buy some cigarettes, be right back.

Reactions: BlasKyau

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
...People are asking what future tags you want to put in the game not what they want in the game.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Ether I'm not seeing the button are there in no way to progress time, stuck on early morning can't progress to night, next day to continue character arcs.
well put together but would have been nice for more content on first release.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Ether I'm not seeing the button are there in no way to progress time, stuck on early morning can't progress to night, next day to continue character arcs.
well put together but would have been nice for more content on first release.
I think I added a notification after you finish talking to everyone that the content is all done. I guess I did some hints for the game ahead of time, so it might look confusing now that I think about it. But I need that to trigger at that specific point of the game, so I already put that in the game.
For an introduction to the story, I think that's enough content. The first update is always the slowest to make since you need to create new assets. I'm also figuring out everyone's voices and creating the UI. To make something like that in a couple of weeks is actually pretty fast.
But now that everything is figured out, the next updates will be easier to add stuff to, so there will be more for sure. However, I'm taking my time and working on other stuff too, so I don't have a schedule for this game. This game is more like a thing where I just put my little jokes and try to have some fun, so no rush.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Oh God, not this topic again.
People will keep asking until you answer. They just want to know specifically what fetishes you plan to have in your VN and if any of them will be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not.
A lot of people do not like to be surprised with fetishes that they don't like.
If you already know then just tell them. If you are worried that it might ruin the story then put the future tags behind a spoiler so that people will only see them if they want to.

I personally have had many great VN's destroyed because a developer threw something unexpected into their VN that ruined the story or a LI.

It is not your fault but because of the actions of many other developers many people have become cautious and don't want to become invested into characters and a story that they will later regret. I won't even try your VN if you are unwilling to tell us.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
People will keep asking until you answer. They just want to know specifically what fetishes you plan to have in your VN and if any of them will be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not.
A lot of people do not like to be surprised with fetishes that they don't like.
If you already know then just tell them. If you are worried that it might ruin the story then put the future tags behind a spoiler so that people will only see them if they want to.

I personally have had many great VN's destroyed because a developer threw something unexpected into their VN that ruined the story or a LI.

It is not your fault but because of the actions of many other developers many people have become cautious and don't want to become invested into characters and a story that they will later regret. I won't even try your VN if you are unwilling to tell us.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best.
For the last time, all the tags are already on the post. The only one missing is 'vaginal sex.' Don't expect anything more than that. How many times do I need to say it again?
Oh well, I guess this is my life now. It is what it is.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Considering the shitshow the Dev first game is. I ain't gonna put my money and time on this till it gets more contents. Definitely not paying for cuckshit and random cocks fucking my bitches

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote