README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Does anyone know someone like audio dude. I bought his pateron to get sound added to a vid but he said he doesn't do rape and not evil audio

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Was wondering if the is a collection on here of HOT VR art/illustrations was searching and didn't find any been looking for a few characters they did in full res, any help would be appreciated.

There Twitter:

and Patreon:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hotvr-collection-22-07-12-hotvr.123639/
Does anyone know someone like audio dude. I bought his pateron to get sound added to a vid but he said he doesn't do rape and not evil audio

Last edited:
Reactions: Zukie84

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
chobixpho is still not coming back
so i gonna presume he or she is dead as a patreon creator
and i'm trying to rearrange chobixpho 's contents and upload them this year
but not now
i'm too busy to do it right now and there are so many duplicants
i will be glad if you do so, he was the one i was looking for a very long time but no record was found. finally a hero has arrived. many thanks in Advance, i will be waiting for that upload.
lastly as chobixpho make beastality stuff as well, how can you upload here?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Any chance a thread can be made for TekoNSFW? They make great content, especially for Street Fighter!

Patreon:

Kemono (barely been updated):
Twitter:

Thanks rf96 if you see this!

Reactions: Erloriel

greycapilet

Aug 23, 2020
I hope someone makes a thread about this artist but since all his/her works are in japanese I doubt it
Although you can catch some of their work in Kemono, the updated works of his aren't being uploaded or get deleted in sites like exhentai. Or at least I can't seem to access them.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Although you can catch some of their work in Kemono, the updated works of his aren't being uploaded or get deleted in sites like exhentai. Or at least I can't seem to access them.
Please, the only site where you can see content from fanbox artists is kemono, right? there is no other similar site?? Thank you very much...

greycapilet

Aug 23, 2020
Please, the only site where you can see content from fanbox artists is kemono, right? there is no other similar site?? Thank you very much...
As far as I know, yes. There are some you can find in e-hentai but they're untranslated or old ones. I'm hoping someone here who'd have bought the dlsite one would upload an updated version (ver3) but alas.

Reactions: porotropo

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Is it possible to have a thread for Squirrel3D? They decided to quit from doing R34 work and the archive in their Patreon will only be available to obtain until the end of next month as they are closing down the Patreon.

Patreon:
Twitter:
Kemono (hasn’t been updated since March 2022):

Thanks rf96 if you see this!

Reactions: Zukie84

UnknDoomer

Sep 25, 2019
Checked topics available around here, same as a table, which is seems to bit outdated in compare to links, in case there is for sure more then 300+ authors around here now that might fit in overall (and below mentioned) criterias. Compared it with some old notes I have. Basically didn't check everything, mostly things related around

A. "straight" themes.
B. 3D and animation (mostly; sometimes renders / pictures).

or at least with a point that author has something significant in that case.

So perhaps rf96 and Bloo might use it for some updates.

[5 authors] 1. Amiris4, Kaie.Vie, NesSFM, quilsfm, Stukove - don't have topics here, but have archives links to previous works in the table.

[5 authors] 2. quilsfm, Crossman25, DismaySFM, TsarChasmSFM, TsarChasmSFM.

If you search for them then you can notice "Lerico collection" topic. No separate ounces exit.

[24 authors] 3. Athazel, BatyaStudio, CheopSFM, CosmicNoctis, DaintyDjinn, Empathetic-One, Kaeg Antonovich, Kissfm, M1llcake, M1stermorden, Nexus763. Qiou, Rated L, SFMarvel, SFMFuntime, Sfmlover22, hizzyzzzzzz, niodreth, SFMSnip, UncouthSFM, Wansky, SFMDood, Shiboishi.

Those don't have forum topics, as well as archives, but usually you can find their works on Paheal or Rule34, based on the table.

[4 authors] 4. WildyNSFW, SFMStudio, Sh4de17, Vekkte.

No topics, no archives, not in the table. All 3 has Patreon pages and at least Rule34 might be count as well.

[4 authors] 5. Squirrel3D, Nsfwseeker77, BlueLightSFM, Onusman.

Some, that was questioned around here, but has no forum topic / not in the table yet.

Last edited:

filthyfrank51

Jul 5, 2018
chobixpho is still not coming back
so i gonna presume he or she is dead as a patreon creator
and i'm trying to rearrange chobixpho 's contents and upload them this year
but not now
i'm too busy to do it right now and there are so many duplicants
will be patiently waiting bro, thank you for your service

AviaS

May 14, 2020
Does someone have access to SFMWalrus?