VN Ren'Py Souls [v0.1] [ZVerse]

ZVerse

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2024
banner.png

Overview:
You take the role of a 20 year old man who ends up being in a plane crash with various other women. But somehow you forget everything you knew during the crash and gain the ability to hear what people are thinking. This island you ended up on contains many mysteries and secrets as well as all the women you are stranded with!
Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: ZVerse -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 (Demo)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot-2024-02-13-164727.png Screenshot-2024-02-13-164752.png Screenshot-2024-02-13-160802.png Screenshot-2024-02-13-164820.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But somehow you forget everything you knew during the crash and gain the ability to hear what people are thinking.
2991130.jpg

Demo has no choices as of yet, A lot of choices that change the course of the VN will be added.
Dev, does that mean that all kink/fetishes are going to be avoidable (don't happen in the story according to player choice), or is it going to have something forced for plot reasons?

Btw, it would be nice if you could put more information regarding the planned tags.

Anyways, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZVerse and rogokin

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
As a fan of Polyturnon etc, this looks right up my alley, but I'll wait until the MC gets his d*ck wet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZVerse

ZVerse

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2024
Dev, does that mean that all kink/fetishes are going to be avoidable (don't happen in the story according to player choice), or is it going to have something forced for plot reasons?

Btw, it would be nice if you could put more information regarding the planned tags.

Anyways, good luck.
I am planning to incorporate kinks in multiple storylines so it would be nearly impossible to miss a kink. But if somehow the player misses a kink they can always go back after finishing a chapter and try another path.

The planned tags I mentioned will definitely be in future chapters. For example, one of the girls will start to hate the MC and have this femdom relationship with him. As for the multiple endings tag, the story will branch out where the MC's choices will affect which secrets will be revealed or stay hidden and by the end you will either uncover all the girl's secrets and what the island is, and also remembering what happened before the crash.

Thank you for the good luck!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you get Kinetic Novel and multiple endings? It can't be Kinetic with multiple endings as it would have ot have choices making it a VN.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
How the hell do you get Kinetic Novel and multiple endings? It can't be Kinetic with multiple endings as it would have ot have choices making it a VN.
it's gonna be a VN, read dev note in the OP

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I guess it wasn't bad, but it didn't leave much of an impression, nor was it more than mildly interesting. I get that it's the first release, but I need something to go on.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
beginning of the game is sus as fuck, i think "Lost" forever ruined plane crush scenarios for me
on side note - this BlackWebGames style blurring effect on top of HS1 look like trash, i personally would prefer just clean picture... also, i'll hope dev finds few spare minutes to color everyone names, not like it takes much effort, but sure as hell helps with readability

ZVerse

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2024
It was tagged as kinetic novel for now due to demo not having any choices but the multiple endings are planned

Reactions: JimmyJazz69