VN Ren'Py Soul Trainer [Bleach Parody] [Development Thread]

Mar 21, 2018
YES! I have BIG hopes for this! I can't wait to see it! X3
Though, I think the Rukia asset should be redone, or at least the face, since it looks like someone different rather than Rukia.
And is that KARIN!? FUCK YEAH!! Can't wait to fuck her. x3
Karin is awesome~! Though, I can't wait to get Ichigo and Goat-chin on our back when we get close to either Karin or Yuzu. Hehehehehheheh.
Also, I hope it won't be a necessity to get every girl, because I'd rather NOT interact with Orihime... I really don't like her, personally.
Lastly, I don't think Yuzu's hairstyle for beginning junior high would work for when she's 18. Is it possible for it to be something else other than double ponytail or whatever they're called? Otherwise, it just looks like a 13 or 12 year old with the body of an 18 year old.

Last edited:

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
First try at animating a scene. Still rough but I will try to improve on the overall movement/quality as I go. Hope you like! I'm not planning on posting every scene just to keep them a surprise ;)

Let me know what could use some improvement.

Punished Incog: Re-designing map screen and a few backgrounds for final release. Didn't feel they were up to snuff so I decided to redo some parts to make it look less generic (monopoly houses for example lol)
whoa, that's a good animation, keep up the good work!

Reactions: JaQuandre Fields

Punished Incog

Jun 19, 2020
Sorry about the late update. Things are moving along at a bit of a slow pace for the moment due to work(working 6 days a week absolutely sucks btw) and family life for both me and KWIM.
I'm still intending to get this out before December if possible but as I said in my last post please do not hold me to that! We're making progress in the little time we have though and it's nice to finally see things actually come together.

Funny thing is that me and KWIM have been talking about doing this for the last couple of years, sometimes we'd consider making a NIER parody or even Zelda though I'd rather Nintendo not DMCA us in the ass since that have a track record of that lol

It was hard for either of us to actually find something that we were both committed to and many projects came to mind but Bleach was something we both loved and with the revival it sparked that motivation if that makes sense

Anywho here's a WIP BG. I know it's not entirely accurate to the show but I did try to make it somewhat resemble Karakura Town

It's been re-designed quite a few times and I still need to quite a lot of it and smaller details, fixing mistakes and making the environment make more sense because and YES I AM AWARE OF THE MONOPOLY HOUSES! They're placeholders! KWIM has suggested making that initial sketches and lineart and have him go over them to correct details but I'd really rather not have him taken off the character/scenes art but if it does get to be a bit much for me then I guess I'll bite the bullet

A question regarding that though; would you all rather I have the final design of the background out with the first build or just a placeholder? I'm curious because I'd rather not delay things for that reason if people aren't all that bothered by it

Burn the Witch was great btw!

Punished Incog

Jun 19, 2020
YES! I have BIG hopes for this! I can't wait to see it! X3
Though, I think the Rukia asset should be redone, or at least the face, since it looks like someone different rather than Rukia.
And is that KARIN!? FUCK YEAH!! Can't wait to fuck her. x3
Karin is awesome~! Though, I can't wait to get Ichigo and Goat-chin on our back when we get close to either Karin or Yuzu. Hehehehehheheh.
Also, I hope it won't be a necessity to get every girl, because I'd rather NOT interact with Orihime... I really don't like her, personally.
Lastly, I don't think Yuzu's hairstyle for beginning junior high would work for when she's 18. Is it possible for it to be something else other than double ponytail or whatever they're called? Otherwise, it just looks like a 13 or 12 year old with the body of an 18 year old.
We're happy that you're looking forward to it!
KWIM has mentioned that he might redo Rukia's face a couple of times but really we're still trying to work out how we're going to make certain characters look so I would say all the designs aren't finalised yet but we do want to make sure people know it's "them".
And yes Karin is easily one of my favorites as well!

Regarding Orihime; I actually plan on making all the girls "optional" in the sense that you sleep with them.

It can be a bit of a pain when it comes to writing bigger characters like Rukia and Orihime though since they're both integral to the plot so I try to keep the main story a bit more platonic(unless certain scenes are triggered by you gaining enough affection with certain characters) if that makes sense

I myself do find it a bit annoying when I have to do scenes with a girl that I don't like so I get where you're coming from 100% haha

Nov 1, 2018
Sorry about the late update. Things are moving along at a bit of a slow pace for the moment due to work(working 6 days a week absolutely sucks btw) and family life for both me and KWIM.
I'm still intending to get this out before December if possible but as I said in my last post please do not hold me to that! We're making progress in the little time we have though and it's nice to finally see things actually come together.

Funny thing is that me and KWIM have been talking about doing this for the last couple of years, sometimes we'd consider making a NIER parody or even Zelda though I'd rather Nintendo not DMCA us in the ass since that have a track record of that lol

It was hard for either of us to actually find something that we were both committed to and many projects came to mind but Bleach was something we both loved and with the revival it sparked that motivation if that makes sense

Anywho here's a WIP BG. I know it's not entirely accurate to the show but I did try to make it somewhat resemble Karakura Town

It's been re-designed quite a few times and I still need to quite a lot of it and smaller details, fixing mistakes and making the environment make more sense because and YES I AM AWARE OF THE MONOPOLY HOUSES! They're placeholders! KWIM has suggested making that initial sketches and lineart and have him go over them to correct details but I'd really rather not have him taken off the character/scenes art but if it does get to be a bit much for me then I guess I'll bite the bullet

A question regarding that though; would you all rather I have the final design of the background out with the first build or just a placeholder? I'm curious because I'd rather not delay things for that reason if people aren't all that bothered by it

Burn the Witch was great btw!
Burn the Witch was soo amazing definitely hope that they crossover with Bleach one day! Also definitely can't wait for season 2 either!

Reactions: Dan3000

Getsuga Raven

Feb 1, 2020
Can't wait for this game. I just hope that future updates will bring zanpakto such as , , opptional characters, or Arrancar characters like, and .

D

Deleted member 1227044

I also hope for Tobiume and Nel,they may be quiet/shy but certainly hot.But my fav.are still Rukia and Soifon.

Reactions: JaQuandre Fields
Mar 21, 2018
Tobiume is alright, I definitely want Tier Harribel though....And possibly Candice the Quincy if she's around, but I digress... Tier Harribel best Hollow around. Apacci/Apache as well. And best Captain is Soi-Fon! x3

Last edited:

Punished Incog

Jun 19, 2020
Can't wait for this game. I just hope that future updates will bring zanpakto such as , , opptional characters, or Arrancar characters like, and .
It's a possibility that we'll see them at some point ;)