Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
That is the correct term of a woman on horseback. I don't know how anyone could misunderstand that. There is no bestiality tag and no mention of centaurs or any other anthropomorphic horses.
Oh right , I agree with our fellow genius Demokaze, this site is all about intelligence and knowledge, i will ask you people to get your perverted minds out of here, such behaviour is not welcome!

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Oh right , I agree with our fellow genius Demokaze, this site is all about intelligence and knowledge, i will ask you people to get your perverted minds out of here, such behaviour is not welcome!
Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Sarcastic you couldn't see beyond the 1 inch of your dick that this games is not about horses.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Dinamida and Zippix

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I found strange bug or not, we can go to the top of left bottom montain in start game :)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
is the group stuff avoidable
Well, since most scenes in this game are "lose against the enemy to see a rape scene (and then get teleported back to the starting point as though nothing had happened)", I would say...yes?
Also, the other part of the scenes are...well, the MC initiating things...
And that's it. Quite lackluster, really. The whole game.
The HORSEWOMAN is well-drawn, indeed, but the animations themselves are... Again, lackluster is the word I'm looking for.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Well. That was a grind. I typically don't mind grinds as long as the game implements convenient mechanics, like pressing and holding a button to "fast-forward" a battle. This game had none of that. You press and hold, you're on stand-by. After going through the first two dungeons, I got to the third one.

I realized that the poison sword only scales well with enemies with large pools of health. I opted for the greatsword to deal with the small fry, and would poison the bosses. Well, I gambled on the possibility of the third boss being the final boss, seeing as how she gives a bad end if you lose to her. (Sudden gameover, too. If you don't save, you're screwed.) By the time I found out there was a fourth dungeon, I had already sold most my items just to level up a few. There's also the undead claymore, but the only noticeable difference I found was that it was a weaker greatsword. Why? At this point I didn't want to continue, so I borrowed a cheatsave and looked through the gallery. Seems like the only thing I missed out on was the horsewoman masturbating silently in a few CGs.

There's just one thing bugging me...

Dude, where's her horse?

• Wow
Reactions: Rinnith and Zippix

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Well, here's something. Ever since I downloaded Soul Saver, the icon for any game using a similar version of RPGM now has the horsewoman as the icon. For instance, Slave's Sword now no longer features the heroine as the icon when the window opens; the window now has the horsewoman as the icon. Any idea how to remedy this issue?

dorksin

Dec 11, 2019
maybe that built up gas when body start decomposing.
Well a priaprism can occur upon traumatic injury or death. So a lot of dudes die with a boner unless their older. Middle aged and it depends on their health a heavy set fellow won't get a death boner.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes