3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is indeed turning into quite the fuck fest not that I'm complaining though just a shame the scene with Kylie was so brief it feels like she just falls into the background and the other girls take centre stage, was hoping a bit more from that art scene such a damn tease.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I think I'm gonna have to start this one over. The game updates so slowly I've forgotten a lot of it already. I hope they update Roommate From Hell soon too then if this one did tho, that one is easier to follow with the multi-month breaks

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Am I the only one who has a problem with the H button or middle mouse button to hide the interface ? Only does it with this game and only after a certain point near the start of the game ... Is that intended ? If so, horrible decision ...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Am I the only one who has a problem with the H button or middle mouse button to hide the interface ? Only does it with this game and only after a certain point near the start of the game ... Is that intended ? If so, horrible decision ...
I have the same. H / MMB hides things for a while, but after a certain point (maybe at the point where a new version began?) neither work anymore. IDK why a developer would ever want to implement that, but even if there were a good reason, this would be the wrong way to go about it.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I have the same. H / MMB hides things for a while, but after a certain point (maybe at the point where a new version began?) neither work anymore. IDK why a developer would ever want to implement that, but even if there were a good reason, this would be the wrong way to go about it.
I actually managed to "fix it", meaning I started the whole game from the scratch. It happened twice later on in the game but every time it did I loaded a save much earlier where I didn't yet have that problem and it somehow fixed it. I think it's not intentional, but just a weird bug.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I actually managed to "fix it", meaning I started the whole game from the scratch. It happened twice later on in the game but every time it did I loaded a save much earlier where I didn't yet have that problem and it somehow fixed it. I think it's not intentional, but just a weird bug.
It is a bug because it has happened to me in this game and some other ones as well and I "fixed" it the same way you did. I just wish I could figure out how to stop it from happening in the first place.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
This game needs the female protagonist tag. I'm not even sure I would have even downloaded this game if I had known it was going to switch to a female protag but since the tag was not there I had no clue that was going to happen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game needs the female protagonist tag. I'm not even sure I would have even downloaded this game if I had known it was going to switch to a female protag but since the tag was not there I had no clue that was going to happen.
TBH, there are several tags this game should have that aren't included on this thread right now: 3dcg, animated, female protagonist, incest, group sex, lesbian, mind control, and multiple protagonist. Maybe UncleVT or someone similar could get those added?

Although I'm fine with playing from Alex' perspective, I also hadn't expected the switch. I wonder if it will switch back at some point.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Although I'm fine with playing from Alex' perspective, I also hadn't expected the switch. I wonder if it will switch back at some point.
I think Alex should find her own girlfriends instead of stealing mine :LOL:.

Also I looked at the variables and it looks like there is one for every girl in the game for Alex as well so she might be the protag for a while.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
So is the game male or female protag? Or does it have more than one protag?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes