3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I'm interested in this, I'll keep it on my radar. I'll probably wait until maybe 0.5 or 0.6 to play though.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm interested in this, I'll keep it on my radar. I'll probably wait until maybe 0.5 or 0.6 to play though.
The v0.1 content has had some proofreading, but still has some misused words... The v0.2 content has some of the same issues, as well as spelling/grammar issues, so it all needs a bit more proofreading before it reads good... The sexual content added seems rather rushed, and in one case is not only rushed feeling but also feels a bit chaotic... Overall, I can see some definite improvements, as well as the revealing of the actual story/plot concept, which was a bit elusive in v0.1... I did up my rating to 3 stars, but it still needs some improving before I can rate it any higher... I went ahead and updated my review...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you Dev, I really enjoyed the update and look forward to the next episode. Love the concept, characters and art, and if I could make a small suggestion, I would recommend finding a native English speaker to help polish the dialogue. This is not a criticism, I think you have a great thing starting here. I would like to see it do well and the story grow.

Reactions: TiDeMooN

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I like the game as far as really good and I'm curious how it goes on I will definitely take care when the nights update comes and continue playing can not wait

I also found the beginning quite funny
But i don´t want narration......
and then at the second wrong answer ....x'Dx'D
really funny idea :winkytongue:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kylie was pretty cute Zoe didn't look to bad either.

That doesn't look like a old woman but it did look like they had some male features though.

I'm glad the MC doesn't live in the landlady's place that place would give people nightmares.

I was expecting Kylie to show some really bad painting or stick figure drawing but it actually looked good.

Well at least this MC isn't another long dong silver.

It does need a lot of proofreading as there are a lot of spelling errors.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Decent start to the game. The story line seems ok and is different enough to keep my interest. I didn't encounter any programming issues so that was a relief. The only thing that needs work is the translation/grammar. As it stands it is a little difficult to read/follow at times.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
That's a good start i think. Girls renders are really nice, especially Kylie and Dany they are cute AF, story is ok also, no bugs encountered. My only issue for now is that sexual scenes especially with Zoe feels a bit rushed. But i know that most of people probably want only a quick fap, just look at these threads with games in the early stage {wtf dev that's second or third release why i can't fuck my mom, sister, aunt, teacher and everyone else right now, what a fucking milker you are XD} Good job dev's, and good luck in the future ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like how the gift works, compared to other games with mind-controlling power. At first i was amazed by how the statisstics sky-rocketted during the fixed parts of dialogue.
My only gripe is the overuse of HE HE, excluding Kylie it feels out of character,escpecially when the MC is hehehing

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Lovely girls so far, I just wish it didn't have any supernatural stuff. So many games has them :FeelsBadMan:.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So... I'm a little confused.
The op says v0.2.5.
The zip file is named SoulOfThePaintings-02a-pc.
The folder inside is named SoulOfThePaintings-1.0.
And the about ingame says Version 1.0.
Despite everything hope to have the latest version.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So... I'm a little confused.
The op says v0.2.5.
The zip file is named SoulOfThePaintings-02a-pc.
The folder inside is named SoulOfThePaintings-1.0.
And the about ingame says Version 1.0.
Despite everything hope to have the latest version.
If you finished it with the visual of Kylie's Friend Max you had the latest version.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Zoe's tattoos appear and disappear randomly. I wasn't sure if this was intentional or not. Like maybe she had some tattoo magic painting thing going on too.

zoe smiling 2.png zoe smiling.png
I like her better without the tattoos though. Tattoos around boobs are sacrilegious. It's like defacing a holy monument.

Also, Kylie changes sizes dramatically. When she's locked out of her apartment she fills up the whole hallway. It reminded me a lot of Alice In Wonderland.

Other than that it looks really good. I like all the models (other than Zoe's tatts) and it's very unique. Definitely looking forward to more magic art sexy fun times. Maybe Bob Ross can make a visit from heaven too, or appearing in a dream to offer wisdom to MC.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, the v0.2.5 update has a small bit more content... I sense a romance vibe with the landladies daughter... And the landladies daughter's best friend seems like the polar opposite personality... There are a few spelling errors, but nothing drastic... Not enough content for me to update my review... Probably wait a few more version numbers before doing a full review update again...

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes