PROs:
    +okay art and good looking FMC

CONs:
    -long story short dull everything
    -story that don't care about
    -really dull combat
    -meh progression

Comments:
    Didn't really get far in this game.. played around ~10min then simply lost any sort of interest in it. Rather play something else.

4/10
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ialdabaoth

Ero-Ninja she sure as hell isn't...

Granted, the game's translation was... okay. Then again, so was the plot... aaaaaaaand the combat... aaaaaaaaand how you navigate... aaaaaaaaand how you unlock stuff.

At least the combat works, which is actually something that I thought would be this unfair system, though some skills were WAY better over others and one you figure that out, everything is a goddamn cakewalk.

It's also kind of weird that she'd need to whore herself out for money when you get money for simply leveling grinding on the easy ass enemies in the training grounds!

The sole decent this game gave me is that the art is pretty good. The women are gorgeous but there isn't a whole lot to work with!

Overall, a 3/5 for me. Every game for me starts at 3/5 and it keeps shifting depending on how it goes. Hopefully Pasture Soft decides to put more effort into their next title.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

KoroG90

Machine Translated, be warned guys. While the art is nice, this being machine translated makes it an unreadable mess. You're better off learning japanese to experience this than trying to read what's given to you.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

Bland game. The only point is the CG and they are very generic and not that exciting.

The fighting mechanics are more or less interesting but without a good rpg base behind that it makes the whole game bland.