VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
finally !!! A DIGNIFIED PERVERSION MAKES ITS WAY ONTO THIS MERRY HAPPY GO LUCKY GAMERS
GO TO PLAY A TON !!!

gAME oN!!!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How is it failing? I just tested, they work for me and they are the same links I gave Patrons and no one ever said there was an issue.
Both locations where we should be able to click the pc and Mac for the game don't link to a download its just red txt witch would be why they say its broke

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Something weird is going on with Patreon's page authoring tool. Apparently having links at the end of a section causes them tio fail under some browsers.

In case they still don't work:

I hope that resolves things for everyone.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Something weird is going on with Patreon's page authoring tool. Apparently having links at the end of a section causes them tio fail under some browsers.

In case they still don't work:

I hope that resolves things for everyone.
thanks

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How many endings are there? I've just had the one but I'm guessing it's different if you sign the contract Ended up with just the three women

redblades12

Jan 28, 2018
To be direct it was the most sub par ending I have encountered. in fact its boarder line disappointing to be honest. I saw in the comment above you weren't happy can you elaborate?
Edit: Well I have actually seen worse and after thinking about some of the bad endings I have seen this one isn't terrible.

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
People are overly critical - yeah strange but true! A lot of time & effort goes into these projects that is usually under appreciated by the masses in these forums. Very difficult to write a great ending and clear up all the loose ends. Given how many erotic games never finish let alone are quality pieces of writing - this work was fine. I enjoyed the first parts more than chapter 7 but also good to have a twist at the end. Good work from the creator & I look forward to your next VN.

Reactions: Morte111

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
really like the story and i really like the ending, because he started face, what he has done and respected them enough to give them an option to be out of the harem.
keep the VNs coming, you are really good at this

Reactions: Morte111
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes