Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's a good story so far, but I hope some of the content tags start to show up soon.
Day 5 has pile of them, milf, sex and so on, well technically it's more GILF but details.

I made a typo in the dev note, meant day 5 there not 4, either that or I was drunk when I wrote it. Either way, day 5. Release when it's done and my patrons have gotten their hands on it, that and the half version that only they will get.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I can understand the concept of sandbox and why it's alluring to some. But to make it work it would require multiple stories and lot's of content, each probably worth enough to be their own game. So 10+ years to make a good sandbox? Who the hell has time for that? >.>...
You hear that Mafia 2, LA Noire and all you other open and empty world games?!
(Yes LA Noire was all about the story, yet it had a huge empty open world.
The man hear talks about NEEDING to fill the open world with life!
What a new and unheard of concept for an open world setting!
But yeah, just focus on DLCs, micro transactions and some pointless multiplayer modes!

Ok off topic rant over. Sorry for that.

Really love the update. Thank you for your story Talothral.
The update adds new stuff, got some action. New characters.
New problems. It's simply great.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Disclaimer: All of the following is meant to be positive, not even criticism because I really don't have any at the moment.

This is shaping up to be a very good story, a nice update, and I can`t wait for more. As an OT question, will we ever see a POV game from you in the future? And I do mean the future because if this game is as long as the last one it should be a while.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Disclaimer: All of the following is meant to be positive, not even criticism because I really don't have any at the moment.

This is shaping up to be a very good story, a nice update, and I can`t wait for more. As an OT question, will we ever see a POV game from you in the future? And I do mean the future because if this game is as long as the last one it should be a while.
Honestly? I'm not sure, partially because the narrative style I've chosen, images over text, works better from third person and it allows more flexibility with the images over all. That and I'm tired of screen lickers >.> Obviously I'm not going to say never, but I don't really see myself doing a POV game any time soon. Especially when I already have the next one selected and under prep, to a point.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Honestly? I'm not sure, partially because the narrative style I've chosen, images over text, works better from third person and it allows more flexibility with the images over all. That and I'm tired of screen lickers >.> Obviously I'm not going to say never, but I don't really see myself doing a POV game any time soon. Especially when I already have the next one selected and under prep, to a point.
I can see that, besides the fluidity having a bigger impact there is less space to put clues in, and POV would limit the amount of information you can give through the screen, back to the game though, loved the familiar and want to see so much more of it/her.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So is the harem going to be the real thing or what goes for harem on this site? I'm guessing what goes for harem on this site by the 7th pic.
Yup....ppl these days think harem means lesbian, and reverse harem means gay

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yup....ppl these days think harem means lesbian, and reverse harem means gay
The harem tag, at least on here, only refers to three or more LIs, all aware of each other, all being pursued by the MC at the same time.

Whether they get intimate with each other is a separate thing, which is why this game also has the lesbian tag.

Reactions: Warphorror

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Figured i'd give it a try, and was surprised with how good the story was for how far along the story is. I am very interested in the upcoming updates!

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks that the meeting Kai is setting up. That you have to entertain the daughter of the maybe business partner is Miyuki's father?.

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
I played your first VN and greatly enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Will this vn include pregnancy as well or with more concent?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I played your first VN and greatly enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Will this vn include pregnancy as well or with more concent?
Pregnancy? Depends on the character in question and their wishes. Some are against it, and some are eager, and some who are bit too eager for it. And ultimately on the choices you make as there are characters that might not be available on the path you chose.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes