Soo...I have always wondered, does this site allow game developers to advertise their projects?

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
What the title says, I am a newbie in the industry of NSFW VN with no prior fanbase I need to find way to "build my empire" from scratches. Am I in the right place? I want to make sure of that before I break the rules and post a link

• Hey there
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance
Jun 16, 2023
You are in the right place if you are looking to give people a taste of your game. Your game will be posted in the games thread and there's certain rules (you can find them stickied in rules thread) about what can/cannot be posted.

As far as advertising, I am not sure if F95 offers ads for that. You can post your game but that's it I think (if anyone knows chip in please). Alot of people check the new game releases so you will definitely get some eyes with interesting titles and tags. If you want more PR then remain active in your games page on F95. Also, get the word out out on sites like reddit. There's subreddits like AVN_Lovers, AVN_Community, lewdgames etc...there's so many that allow devs to post their stuff so they can attract more people.

Also, search f95 for PR stuff cuz people have useful tricks and tips here.

Goodluck!

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
You are in the right place if you are looking to give people a taste of your game. Your game will be posted in the games thread and there's certain rules (you can find them stickied in rules thread) about what can/cannot be posted.

As far as advertising, I am not sure if F95 offers ads for that. You can post your game but that's it I think (if anyone knows chip in please). Alot of people check the new game releases so you will definitely get some eyes with interesting titles and tags. If you want more PR then remain active in your games page on F95. Also, get the word out out on sites like reddit. There's subreddits like AVN_Lovers, AVN_Community, lewdgames etc...there's so many that allow devs to post their stuff so they can attract more people.

Goodluck!

Goodluck!
I see. thank you for the explanation and the suggestion about those reddits group :)

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod