• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Tasel96

Aug 2, 2018
In most games the player have the option of how do you want to do things and you can even choose when do you want the scenes to happen. While I don't mind girls become slut because reasons, the only control I have is the map. The scenes play by itself and I have no way to stop or choose the things I want. All I'm asking is if the whole game is like this or not.
Yes, the whole game is like this, it's a game about the main character getting hypnotized, of course you can't control or choose what's happening, that's how hypnosis works.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yes, the whole game is like this, it's a game about the main character getting hypnotized, of course you can't control or choose what's happening, that's how hypnosis works.
Make sense if you put it that way. Then again thought she would be able to counter or resist it somehow, but seem like I was wrong.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
In most games the player have the option of how do you want to do things and you can even choose when do you want the scenes to happen. While I don't mind girls become slut because reasons, the only control I have is the map. The scenes play by itself and I have no way to stop or choose the things I want. All I'm asking is if the whole game is like this or not.
well i mean, the title speak for itself, and i do expect that we atleast can do something about it just like you, but look like we've got it all wrong, as for me, i don't really mind the girls become slut as well, as i always turn the girls i play into a slut to complete the collection, can't say much for now as i currently don't have spare time to play this after i downloaded it, maybe in a few days or more

Reactions: Eurekachan26

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Since I couldn't find the two bonus scenes in Kagura version, here is the old fan translated version with kagura uncensored images and those bonus scenes included.
WORKUPLOAD
Wait... Does this mean that the Kagura Games version is "shorter" two scenes compared to the 2018 DLsite translation of the game?
Huhh. That's a new one. ...How come?
Were those like DLC additions or something? This is weird.

Reactions: jackbob24

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Wait... Does this mean that the Kagura Games version is "shorter" two scenes compared to the 2018 DLsite translation of the game?
You would need to ask the fan translator, I don't know if they existed in the original game or were something added.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You would need to ask the fan translator, I don't know if they existed in the original game or were something added.
Hmm, well, I glanced through the thread, and right now I'm tempted to say there are no fanTLer or DLC added scenes or some such, at all. There are supposed to be two(?) afterstory bonus scenes which don't appear in the memories and should be accessed in some other way or whatevs, so I guess we (myself included) probably have jumped the gun on this one.

Anyhoo, here I am blabbling though I haven't even yet played the game. Someone should still confirm, I guess. lol

• Angry
Reactions: jackbob24

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
well i mean, the title speak for itself, and i do expect that we atleast can do something about it just like you, but look like we've got it all wrong, as for me, i don't really mind the girls become slut as well, as i always turn the girls i play into a slut to complete the collection, can't say much for now as i currently don't have spare time to play this after i downloaded it, maybe in a few days or more
Yeah I do the same, I like to have control over the girl's actions and ofc enjoy the nukige if there is any. One thing this game have is how the artwork and "animation" is above average. That's a plus if you compare it with the standard rpgm games out there. I guess I'll continue playing and if I don't like what come later I might drop it.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Sonia and the Hypnotic City v1.02.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
The JoiPlay version just has a black screen
Screenshot_20220121-132326_JoiPlay.jpg

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah they are just kind of like DLC... like exculsive for japanese ver but who knows maybe kagura might add those two scenes later..

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah they are just kind of like DLC... like exculsive for japanese ver but who knows maybe kagura might add those two scenes later..
Well, I'm even more nonplussed then. I mean, there was no update to the game according to DLsite (just a bugfix one for the Japanese version, the "English" one didn't receive any), so it sort of boggles the mind what the developer could have given to Kagura Games for TL that was missing some things. Oh well.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Sonia and the Hypnotic City v1.02.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Bro I'd download your joiplay version but after getting control of sonia the screen becoming black it's running and she is entering places but I can't see only a Virgin bar is showing I'm new to the joiplay versions so help me out bro

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Bro I'd download your joiplay version but after getting control of sonia the screen becoming black it's running and she is entering places but I can't see only a Virgin bar is showing I'm new to the joiplay versions so help me out bro
Sounds like they have pictures that exceed the size of the WebGL texture map. I'll need to double check.

Edit:
Yup. The image they are loading is greater than 4096 pixels in the horizontal direction. That means either you need to turn WebGL off and suffer through low FPS, or leave it on and you'll get a black area for that map. I don't have a good fix.

Edit 2:
There is one thing I can try, I can't promise it will work. I'm testing out a change to cut part of that map out.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I been playing for a few minutes but so far everything is pretty lineal. I mean, there is no control over the character choices and she already got hypnotised a few times already. Later in the game does she even have options to resist all this hypnosis spells? Or she will be just another victim what the more I play the more she become a slut?
That was my problem with this game back in the days. Is basically not a game. The player can't do anything. I'm surprised, reading the comments that there is multiple endings for this game. Cause when i played it i could not make any choice. What's the point of having displayed lewd parameters and degree of hypnothism? I can't do anything. In order to go on with the game i must move her character to the next rape location, and nothing else. What's the point of even having a combat system in this game? I couldn't finish it back then cause i find such extremely railroaded games boring. Is more like reading an hentai manga than playing a game.

RabbitKun

Apr 18, 2018

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I like the scene where she's brought out of it and made aware of the situation. Too bad there wasn't more of that.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes