Ren'Py Sonata Capriccio [v0.1] [Bryolecz Productions]

Bryolecz

Jan 8, 2023
f95 Wall.jpg

Overview:
You will play as Andre (or the name of your choice), a musician who wants to start over to leave the past behind, but he will find many surprises along the way, good and bad, he will find people with whom he will establish different relationships.
You will decide the course of history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Bryolecz Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
-

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg imagen3.png rose_mh_1-2.png helena_ms_1-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Bryolecz
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

P.S Only add the tags that are currently in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, the question is who is doing the rape or blackmailing and how much content would be lost if that is avoided?

The other feishes/kinks will be Avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

Harem, Incest, Virgin, Twins
tenor (15).gif

EDIT:

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
So I see harem which is good..

But then I see
This game will deal with topics like rape and blackmail, but they will be avoidable.
yea I don't know about that one chief..

Who doing the rape?
who doing the blackmail?
IS IT ALL THE MC DOING?

will the mc be the only one fucking the girls?

No NTR OR SHARING PLANNEND? HOPE NOT.

Last edited:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Ofc it will has a patch or we can put the relations in updates its just still demo for now (more than 90% of incest games here has patreon accounts it doesn't matter)
Hi there :) I am not a newcomer here and I am perfectly aware that 90 % of the "incest tags" games come with a patch.
This said, I do not share your opinion that it does not matter : I prefer the remaining 10 % where the base script and dialogues
are written for an incest plot.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Rape/Blackmail? Nice!
Is this an option for all women (hope so!) or is this just for one character?

Bryolecz

Jan 8, 2023
Well, the question is who is doing the rape or blackmailing and how much content would be lost if that is avoided?

The other feishes/kinks will be Avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?
some scenes will be avoidable, others skippable but none involves the mc or the fmcs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Bryolecz

Jan 8, 2023
Incest planned with a Patreon account ? Seriously ? At best we can expect a stepcest between two LI or a patch if planned, without specific dialogues involved.... Seems like a booby trap to attract patrons to me, but maybe I am wrong....
Yes, I know about the patreon restrictions, so it will be with a patch.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
if it is avoidable, is it really dealing with topics like rape and blackmail? Sorry, that was my attempt at humor. Otherwise, the art style is interesting, it definitely caught my attention, and an axolotl smoking a cigar is definitely something you don't see every day, I may have to give this one a chance lol

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If neither the MC or the LIs is part of the rape and blackmail content, why adding it in the first place? Doesn't make much sense from my point of view. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the MC will be the only one involved with the LIs. But adding sexual content with random characters, that is even avoidable? Waisted development time if you ask me. Sounds more like "adding drama for the sake of having drama" to me. Good luck, will check the game on a later version.