• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Guys, Does anyone know if its possible to play games QSP on Android? I knew of an app but it was for Android 5.0, on Android 13 it doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: xxdungeonxx

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, as i can't use any decent qsp player here how can the 5 save slots only be workarounded???

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
is this family NTR? I mean, you don't have a GF with which the NTR happen or something?

• Love
Reactions: Cux

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Heyo. This is my de-facto OP for updates and news regarding the English translation of this game.
All updates regarding this game's code or the translation script will be posted on my github .
Hi, could you share the original chinese version of qsa and exe? I can read chinese and I would like to play it in the original text. Thank you.

Abel the beast

Jun 16, 2020
Is this the final version of the game? btw I love this game...need more games like this...large size and awesome content.

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
is the link in the front page basically just 60ff with the github translation or is it a new one? or is it better than the gihub one?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tipster

chereago

Nov 22, 2017
Guys, Does anyone know if its possible to play games QSP on Android? I knew of an app but it was for Android 5.0, on Android 13 it doesn't work.
There is one that kinda works. But awesomium is a standalone qsp player. android player wont play it.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes