windyp

Aug 5, 2016
I've already watched it 10 maybe 20 times but nothing happens. Maybe this is a bug?
Watch what 20 time ? not bugged for sure. Peep at sister and the streamer until you can give them gift(buy at the mall) > they send you message, then return to the villa and go to moe room > preparation > bring new people on the show > little sis > behind the scene and that it.
pretty much just pick all the choice in that "bring new people on the show" for sure.

bruhh_

Feb 13, 2024
I'm not able to meet Remu in the residential area for the yuuna poisoning quest.

Last edited:

HinataBeys

Apr 10, 2021
Is there any updated walkthrough or something? I played quite long time but there is still so many things that i couldn't explore and cant find out how to do it…

HinataBeys

Apr 10, 2021
6. **Handle Three Above**: Trigger the Three Above storyline. If you can't see the notification, wait a bit. You'll need to visit the school corridor after 12 AM. Take pictures of her, return to the TV station to threaten her. When you can't trigger the meeting again, you'll have to rest at the hospital to trigger it.

how to take picture of her? i'm gone to school, but nothing happened.
i already gone hot spring vip room
PBS hello where do I put or how to open the save file directly because when i get in the game I m not able to start the save file can you help me? also im not able to find my save files as well.

Kenjirokojima

Jan 19, 2022
I think i explored all available actions with all 4 idol competitioners. still can't proceed to award ceremony. I have happy cooperation with the judge, massage option with popular idol, previous champion is blonde now and artist is broken. what do I need to do?

Never5000

Jan 30, 2021
Watch what 20 time ? not bugged for sure. Peep at sister and the streamer until you can give them gift(buy at the mall) > they send you message, then return to the villa and go to moe room > preparation > bring new people on the show > little sis > behind the scene and that it.
pretty much just pick all the choice in that "bring new people on the show" for sure.
Man, you GOD? no no... YOU GOD! (thank you)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: windyp

Link Hellsing

Nov 18, 2017
so about the final plot line, is there any benefit of become the mayor ?
_ If you go for hitomi tanaka you get a scene in her house
_ the other candidate get a scene inside her office. Is there anything else or is that the end of the game

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
so about the final plot line, is there any benefit of become the mayor ?
_ If you go for hitomi tanaka you get a scene in her house
_ the other candidate get a scene inside her office. Is there anything else or is that the end of the game
If the player themselves become mayer, you get a montage of the girls either sending you flowers or visit you for celebratory sex depending on their affinity and/or depravity

gabap

May 24, 2020
I couldn't understand the triggers for dungeon events and special_note events.
Therefore, I decided to give up on publishing the walkthrough and leave it to others.

Instead, I share the xml and list of character names that have been corrected and unified, which I have been curious about for a while.
I leave it to Lokplat to decide whether to integrate this into the qsp file or not. Please consider.
It's been quite a while since the last update, so if he's still looking here.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes