19Black03

Feb 14, 2018
To people who have the same problem i have... I fixed my problem. solution is simple. if you extracted the file with winrar, just delete it. download 7zip and extract with 7zip. and than bamm.. it is working.
I still have the same problem

B10

Jun 25, 2017
trying to play following the walkthrough, currently at fourteen, reception desk
I'm supposed to date the frontdesk.
But this is all I'm getting
You can win her over I though by winning a bag and giving it to her.

Apr 27, 2017
I'm trying to complete the idol contest, i got to Judge's "happy cooperation" text, the walkthrough says ithe previous champion content should be open now, but it never triggers.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
trying to play following the walkthrough, currently at fourteen, reception desk
I'm supposed to date the frontdesk.
But this is all I'm getting
14 is your secretary Kiriyama Yuuha from your company.

The pic is from 15 City Hall secretary "and more" Aizawa Minami. ;)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is the reality tv show plot bugged? I got the amateur streamer to the apartment, fixed the gas valve and installed the hidden camera. Beyond that, I have no idea what to do and I feel like I've checked everything. A couple posts on here say she should show up in the club and that hasn't happened for me.
For me your writing looks you mean in the first sentences is Tia (Page 18). This unlocks that you find Sakuraham Kizuna (Page 17) in the club.

When you must do it aso for another girl I haven`t unlocked it at the moment (fixed the gas valve and installed the hidden camera).

Or do you mean this then it looks that you mixed it:

Aiga Mizuki (amateur streamer)

16 8. Lastly, if the schoolgirl has attributes exceeding 300, there is a chance to trigger a trade event between 11 PM and 1 AM in the deep alley.

When I read all correct (walkthrough and forum) I find no clue that the amateur streamer (I haven`t her when I see it correct) is in the club.

Can it be that you messed in the walkthrough?

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I dont know what some passwords are in this game.. for example archive password in hospital trial? Appartment manager room computer password? Any help?
Stamps:
1. Monday, 4 PM, Mall, Charm >= 3.
2. Rainy day, 10 PM, Residential Area.
3. Wednesday, 12 PM, Restaurant.
4. Thursday, 1 PM, Mall.
5. Friday, 9 PM, Residential Area, complete News Reform.
6. Saturday, 10 PM, Kabukicho, Stamina >= 200.
7. Sunday, 8 AM, Residential Area.
8. Monday, 3 PM, Suburb.
9. Sunday, 9 PM, Kabukicho, Intelligence >= 5.
10. Friday, 5 AM, Kabukicho. Special Card Conditions:
11. Hamazaki Mao meets with Rika Aimi, Charm >= 3, Dancer's Goodwill >= 100, 4 PM, Residential Area, Sunny.
12. Rika Aimi meets with Mizuki Yayoi, complete 11th condition, 11 AM, Mall, Monday.
13. Hamazaki Mao meets with Sarina Momoe, complete 5th condition, 2 AM, Night Color Club, Saturday.
14. Hamazaki Mao meets with Yuzu Sumeragi, complete 6th condition, Midnight, Kabukicho, Sunday.
15. Misaki Azusa meets with Yui Nagase, complete 1st condition, 1 PM, Train, Sunday.

Passwords:
Police Station 20230404
Immigration Authority DDCAD
Hospital file room 935888
Hacker password 2023
Jerome decodes BBC News
Angel cute kidnap answer BCCBB
Examiner's written test answers DDDAC
File room password 19920509
The password for the DLC is 9T4515043U266915B
Apartament's PC password: [click OK or Enter} - it's empty, so no password
History contest:B.C.C.B.B.B.A.A.B.A
Entry examination:D.A.D.D.C
Bomb code:CHAOS (bccbb)
Succubus code:9T4515043U266915B

Somebody should add this to start page info.
Somebody attached a pdf walkthrough, better than the machine translated, but it was a year ago.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
14 is your secretary Kiriyama Yuuha from your company.

The pic is from 15 City Hall secretary "and more" Aizawa Minami. ;)
ah yes. It was aizawa.
Apparently you have to see her at 19.00 first a few times.

PS:
1715515298926.png
I am stuck here now.
What time or what am I supposed to do to open that option?

Nvm, had to finish Kirara first

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It's technically not an initial release. It started out as a mod years ago, but it has since become its own thing, and has completely been rewritten; so it now shares basically nothing with the original game. It was also exclusively in Chinese until Dspeed translated it.
Any recommendation for free translation engine that I could use to translate the comments in the qsp file?
TYVM for your help!

GordonG

Formerly 'Gordon Freeman'
Oct 28, 2017
Guys i start the game, and cant see any images, cant click on anything anyone know what can i do ?
Don't know if it was mentioned before:
Extract the game somewhere where there is no special character in the folder path or name. Most common problem is that your username contains a special character.

Try something like this: C:\Homework\SonOfAsia

(at least it worked for me)

Reactions: krnzone

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem.
u mean the very first screen with options:
New game
Download game?
there is none only wallpaper with music
if u mean the screen after u click new game, than check first if the archive was not broken,
I have some waiting time for the pics to appear when using a USB external drive for the game files location

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
Don't know if it was mentioned before:
Extract the game somewhere where there is no special character in the folder path or name. Most common problem is that your username contains a special character.

Try something like this: C:\Homework\SonOfAsia

(at least it worked for me)
wow, thanks man that did work.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Incest patch

I'm still playing and changing where I find errors or things that aren't correctly written around the IC.
But tried removing everything and editing everything I found already.
I will update when finished in total.

But I think that with this one you can play already good.
I'm not going to do the correction of all the wrong grammar, next to that I'm not a native speaker.
TYVM for this!
unfortunately, looks like I have 2 start again, cause after downloading saves it reverts to previous values: Stepmother, etc...

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes