• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Is there any full walkthrough/help with characters? I remember someone saying they were working on it, so is it any closer or maybe fully scratched?

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry, I'm right now at the west coast imperial mansion, and I have finish the empire president quest. I want to ask that I see that there are 4 different maid screen (the inspection work line) in the mansion and right now I can only process in one of them (the screen you get after you click the watch line and choose the I'm hungry in the living room), can you process the other three or that is all?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Sorry, I'm right now at the west coast imperial mansion, and I have finish the empire president quest. I want to ask that I see that there are 4 different maid screen (the inspection work line) in the mansion and right now I can only process in one of them (the screen you get after you click the watch line and choose the I'm hungry in the living room), can you process the other three or that is all?
it is randomly.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone still not found out what the "Why so Serious" letter in the villa is for and who's on the letter/picture?

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Has anyone still not found out what the "Why so Serious" letter in the villa is for and who's on the letter/picture?
I don't think it really does anything, but iirc it is Angel Moe. Might be wrong, been some time since I played the scene, where it is shown for the first time

Reactions: Ulqui210

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Im guessing there wont be a translation for 60FF then?
60FF? Am I dumb or did the dev not say that 60e is the final update?
If the game got updated, I will 100% translate it again.

What I won't do anymore is provide full version because uploading 23+ GB is something that takes me a half a day, assuming the upload doesn't fail at any point. So if anyone wants to upload the full version after the translation is done, tag me and I will add it to the post.

EDIT: I downloaded 60FF. I will run the script tomorrow and update the repository

Last edited:

moborius

Sep 25, 2017
Sadly I still cant find this woman.

Where and when do I need to go to progress further? Does anyone know?

Schermafbeelding 2024-03-30 234936.png

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
60FF? Am I dumb or did the dev not say that 60e is the final update?
If the game got updated, I will 100% translate it again.

What I won't do anymore is provide full version because uploading 23+ GB is something that takes me a half a day, assuming the upload doesn't fail at any point. So if anyone wants to upload the full version after the translation is done, tag me and I will add it to the post.

EDIT: I downloaded 60FF. I will run the script tomorrow and update the repository
60e was the final update but ppl asking him to tie off some ends after the release on QQ. SO we got 60FF, well untill he decides to do more.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes