• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Gezz... 1 million times visiting Aunt Anastasia for nothing, she don't give me the keys. FUCK
I always just need to go to her house @ 6pm 3 times and have her feed me in the kitchen, 3rd or 4th time ...keys

did you check her walkthru page? this answer is probably in the thread. the OP's there aren't necessarily complete, but the replies have answers too.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
How can I corrupt Yana? I can only go to park, make coffee for her, massage her shoulders and help during morning workout, that's it. Her attitude is "ready for anything", but corruption and behaviour are "normal".

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
How can I corrupt Yana? I can only go to park, make coffee for her, massage her shoulders and help during morning workout, that's it. Her attitude is "ready for anything", but corruption and behaviour are "normal".
Have you checked the walkthrough for her.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's a grind, mate. You keep going into her room or meeting her in the living room in the mornings while she does yoga, spy on her in the shower, peep on her while she sleeps; take every opportunity you have to physically touch her.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
It's a grind, mate. You keep going into her room or meeting her in the living room in the mornings while she does yoga, spy on her in the shower, peep on her while she sleeps; take every opportunity you have to physically touch her.
Oh heck. I think I've done almost every one at least 10 times... Thanks for the answer!

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
One more question. Is there any pattern in encountering Kate in the park? I've spent several days just walking there.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, I did. It says,

So, the question is, how can I do it?
To corrupt Yana you have to molest her in her sleep. You can buy sleeping pills on internet, and put them in her drink in the kitchen in afternoons when everyone is out of the house. Make sure to save, as there is chance to get caught even with sleeping pills.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
You have to get her affection high enough first by massaging her in the Gym.
Thanks! I'll check this later.
To corrupt Yana you have to molest her in her sleep. You can buy sleeping pills on internet, and put them in her drink in the kitchen in afternoons when everyone is out of the house. Make sure to save, as there is chance to get caught even with sleeping pills.
Thanks! I'll try this when I'm back home.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
How can I look through and edit saves for the game? I. e., which program and coding should I use?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes