Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The sister being the maid is the only picture there that's probably in the game...
I have a custom start screen, so forget what's all on there.
Is there anyway you can run this game on a mac i tried using wine but it gave me a sound error
I don't have a mac but run Linux from time to time and can run it using wine. I completely forgot what windows package I had to install with wine to get it to work though.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I have a custom start screen, so forget what's all on there.

I don't have a mac but run Linux from time to time and can run it using wine. I completely forgot what windows package I had to install with wine to get it to work though.
Haha that's fair enough :p

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
I missed the v0.25 update...would somebody be willing to upload it to Nopy to share? Not a fan of Mega. I doubt patching from v0.24 to v0.26 will give me all the required content to make this new update work, and I'd prefer not having to d/l all 9 gb again!

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind...I found a Mega link posted by Fairchild back in October. Even using search, I had to dig through a couple of pages to find it. I wonder if providing links to legacy updates might be worth doing? Just a thought...

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I missed the v0.25 update...would somebody be willing to upload it to Nopy to share? Not a fan of Mega. I doubt patching from v0.24 to v0.26 will give me all the required content to make this new update work, and I'd prefer not having to d/l all 9 gb again!

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind...I found a Mega link posted by Fairchild back in October. Even using search, I had to dig through a couple of pages to find it. I wonder if providing links to legacy updates might be worth doing? Just a thought...
Ideas and thoughts are easy to come by - putting some work into them not so much for most people. Nobody stops you from taking on that job. This is a community :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes