• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Finally figured out how to put the spy camera in sisters room for alt path. After you meet alik in the park and take his money, you need to raise your sisters attitude, then talk to her in the kitchen about alik, then it lets you put it in her room.
How do we raise the sisters attitude? It stays on Hate and she's only available to talk in the kitchen after 20:00. Tried different gifts including the magazine with no change.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
How do we raise the sisters attitude? It stays on Hate and she's only available to talk in the kitchen after 20:00. Tried different gifts including the magazine with no change.
As far as i remember, keep giving her perfume, it will rise, might take a few 10-20 to get to a normal level again. Once she tolerates you again you can use compliments again.

• Wow
Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
As far as i remember, keep giving her perfume, it will rise, might take a few 10-20 to get to a normal level again. Once she tolerates you again you can use compliments again.
Thanks, sounds like it's going to take forever .

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
So I tried to play alternate route for Mom but I can't trigger "get caught by Mom" after countlessly spying Rada with her husband (over 20 times)

Tried to follow the guide but no progress.

-No cheat used except for some timeskip.
-Increase npc stats legitly.
-Fresh start.

Edit : Nvm, I need to talk to Shurik at 21:00 and there's an option to spy Mom.
Dang these walkthrough need some revise.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Is it even possible to make any meaningful progress in this game without a walktrough? Theres not even a hint system. You can click around for hours and not unlock a single scene.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Is it even possible to make any meaningful progress in this game without a walktrough? Theres not even a hint system. You can click around for hours and not unlock a single scene.
Basically you raise attitude as high as possible through gifts (and some characters tend to rely on progress with others). A lot of it is down to pure luck in finding the events, tbh. The more you play though, the easier it is to recognise hints to events.

Reactions: cooldude33

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Author last post in comments in december 2022 about Big Kuyash new version release soon.
Soon isn't 6 months, it's still effectively abandoned by the general rule of 0 acknowledgement for 3+ months.

Plus his last post in comments is his tantrum from being called out, make sure you're loading all the comments

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I just downloaded the game through GoFile, and it seems to be running fine. I guess the MEGA link(s) are not working properly???
I used the mega zips, they were fine for me. It means that you probably got a corrupted file happens when using anything especially mega as it's an app and as a downloading app it relies on file splitting which can have errors and packet loss

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Not really, it's like an old school RPG wander around aimlessly hope you hit a trigger. I still like it, though.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
guys i got stuck here , any help please ? it won't pass , also why there is not an installation guide , thank you View attachment 2622662
If you dont see I suggest you have a corruppted exe file download the English Exe From OP unzip it and put it in your assets / stsndalone content folder overwriting the files there alternatively you will have to redownload it which is not a great position to be in

asouhamouda

Dec 29, 2019
If you dont see I suggest you have a corruppted exe file download the English Exe From OP unzip it and put it in your assets / stsndalone content folder overwriting the files there alternatively you will have to redownload it which is not a great position to be in
Hi , thanks for help but i tried the file you suggested to me but its the same problem not showing start game :/

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
View attachment 2622905 View attachment 2622903
when i start it from the exe file it shows a blank page :/
In the assets / standalone_content there can only be one start.qsp so if you have Start_eng and start.qsp it will not work you can only have one. so either delete one or rename it with a none .qsp extention if that does not work you will have to download the whole thing again as you got a corrupt file somewere well the exe to be precise.

I can upload a working EXE which I have scanned you also scan it insert it into where your sob EXE is give it .
Caveat, you should always be on guard against EXE's. I am using this one, but you use it after your own decision, make sure you scan it.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
how to picnic the sister because i already done kising the tits?
If anyone was stuck on trying to get the invite for the picnic for the sister. here's what I found. You need to start college and then on Saturday's or Sundays go to the sister's room at 17:00. Then you will meet her boyfriend.

After that, visit the sister at 17:00 on Saturdays or Sundays 4 or 5 times (you will see the boyfriend and her making out). Then go to the park and waste time by walking. You will get a random encounter with the boyfriend. Reject helping him.

If you have high enough stats you will unlock the picnic option with the sister when you go to her room on the weekends and she is there.

The walkthrough starts with the picnic option which is why so many people get stuck because they don't know that you have to trigger the boyfriend first.

hopefully this helps!
This description quoted above should help you with difference that it can be done from the beginning of the game and you don't have to wait until September when MC starts attending university and if you already have high enough stats with sister (attitude and depravity) then to invite her to the picnic you need to talk to her in her room and you can do it at any day and not only on weekends. And if you invite her then picnic with her takes place in the park on Sunday before noon.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes