Oct 15, 2017
Yeah is there an installation guide on how to install this damn game STEP-BY-STEP?
I suffer from chronic depression and I'm way too tired and pissed off. I'm sorry ~!~

otmar

May 9, 2017
Yeah is there an installation guide on how to install this damn game STEP-BY-STEP?
I suffer from chronic depression and I'm way too tired and pissed off. I'm sorry ~!~
did you download the whole game or just the update? complete game should ne around 10 gb

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
You just need to extract the rar. Than play with a double click on Son of a bitch.exe if you want to play in russian, if you want to play in english you should replace the qsp file in the "asset/standalone content" folder. Nothing more.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I'm effectively AFK for the moment but I always post the XMLs when I make a machine translation. Last one is here:

i was searching for a keyword like dict/dictionary etc and i didn't find anything
(i know that you posted an xml somewhere , but i didn't spend more time to find it :) )

edit> not tested , just a quick translate with mods

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
i was searching for a keyword like dict/dictionary etc and i didn't find anything
(i know that you posted an xml somewhere , but i didn't spend more time to find it :) )

edit> not tested , just a quick translate with mods
Works great so far thanks .

Not able to click on Fira, Lena or Olya in Char screen.

Kristine

May 19, 2017
Idk why but i still getting Game Over screen that bricks falls on my head - i have 0.27 with eng from sknf

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Idk why but i still getting Game Over screen that bricks falls on my head - i have 0.27 with eng from sknf
If it's happening in late August, you have to go to the university and sign up for classes (Aug 15-30).

Melsikins

Oct 29, 2017
I'm getting the same random error... It is after i've already been to the university and checked the board... it might be connected to the Aunt maybe? that seems to change things

I think i've found it... line 459 in gs_check sends you to the kill screen if sobytiyakh = 2 (which is attached to the aunt for some reason?) and if tony_meet = -1 which is linked to some kinda debt??? Not sure whats going on here

Confirmed, deleting the line outright seems to work. Not sure what else it would break but it was an "end" route anyway so... *shrug*

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In the recent english sknf translations, there are too many variables with the same name that are named improperly.
Sobytiyakh (events) is used too many times for the different past variables. In gs_check line 460, the variable used to be $data['events_tony_last_chance'] when you don't check in with Tony so he killed you (end of game). Same variable $data['sobytiyakh'] is used to track how long Nina goes without sex which used to be $data['events_nina_watch_fuck'] after Nina falls in love with you.

Thanks for the contribution but a new translation is needed.
Have patience and wait for Xorgroth's if you want something that worth the while. That is not a stab at those that make these early qsp's. Just based on my playing experience with SOB.

Reactions: xoxo1001

hungryyy

Jun 11, 2017
i had this game's v23 and it seems like theres no update for those earlier versions. it could be great if someone can put the latest uncompressed version to torrent so the torrent skip files we had and dont have to re-download %80 of content/images/vids which should be around 8gb again and again..

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes