kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
3 things
1.i m stuck at mom part after date there is no fuck option,is it timed or m i missing something..
With the Mom you must raise her corruption then there is three event , the one with the boyfriend and the one around the Jerk off 20 pm( the mom is going to start having a more active role ) the panties thing that lead to Elsa and one where you ask the mother to sleep with her and she refuse at first . Once those are done you will have access to more option at the restaurant , usually it's the go to the bathroom that lead to sex .

Reactions: Ted

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ok for the date thing, once you take your mother on a few she asks you to by contraception pills, i believe its the internet or the shops, cant/ or you probably already got them, in the morning in the kitchen when she's there give them to her and on your next dinner, date. there should be something like have your first real date. Sorry cant remember the line haven't played in about a week. Secondly yes on the first page of this thread first post i believe f95's post also has a uncheated just translated file, but don't quote me i didn't use it. lastly no the neighbors are what they are.

Edit: sorry your post for some reason just loaded up

Reactions: Ted

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
ok for the date thing, once you take your mother on a few she asks you to by contraception pills, i believe its the internet or the shops, cant/ or you probably already got them, in the morning in the kitchen when she's there give them to her and on your next dinner, date. there should be something like have your first real date. Sorry cant remember the line haven't played in about a week. Secondly yes on the first page of this thread first post i believe f95's post also has a uncheated just translated file, but don't quote me i didn't use it. lastly no the neighbors are what they are.

Edit: sorry your post for some reason just loaded up
No biggie I had forgotten the birth control pill part .

Adomis

Aug 18, 2016
Alright so I'm still stuck on the sister. Could someone go into more detail of what is supposed to go on with her boyfriend exactly because I got nothing and I have her liking me maxed out. Also side night will it ruin it if I fuck her while she's sleeping?

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Alright so I'm still stuck on the sister. Could someone go into more detail of what is supposed to go on with her boyfriend exactly because I got nothing and I have her liking me maxed out. Also side night will it ruin it if I fuck her while she's sleeping?
I forgot about first part, but second part no, you can fuck her while she is sleeping.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Alright thanks. Anyone have the first part for me
You might want to read the first post . Once you have done the picnic event where you sleep with her you need to go into her room on the afternoon and talk to her . Get frisky with her and follow on , she will star hating you because you took pick and blackmailed her into sex . From that point give her magazine until you stumble into her crying , don't choose to advise her instead go beat up her boyfriend . When that's done she is pretty much in the bag . Apparently you can either use her for exam with the Dean , or spy on her on the week end in the university , yet to trigger those myself .

Reactions: Quacker

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
Dose anyone know how to improve massage skill ?!
I took the internet class, but didn't up to max...

==========================================================

I found out why...
Internet Massage Class only take skill up to 200 (average)...
by version 0.11

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Where to buy gifts and how to reserve a date in a restaurant? I kept looking all over the place and can't find a place where one can buy stuff nor can't I make a reservation for a date in the restaurant(do I have to go at a specific hour?).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where to buy gifts and how to reserve a date in a restaurant? I kept looking all over the place and can't find a place where one can buy stuff nor can't I make a reservation for a date in the restaurant(do I have to go at a specific hour?).
Reserve a date with mom when you talk to her in the kitchen. Buy gifts at the mall or online

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Reserve a date with mom when you talk to her in the kitchen. Buy gifts at the mall or online
Hmmm... but for some reason when I talk to mom about inviting her for the restaurant I read that a need a suit that I can buy via the mall. But I can't find the mall and the online services offer only naughty articles. Is the mall available only during a set hour or something alike?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmmm... but for some reason when I talk to mom about inviting her for the restaurant I read that a need a suit that I can buy via the mall. But I can't find the mall and the online services offer only naughty articles. Is the mall available only during a set hour or something alike?
The mall is avaliable all day

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The mall is in the city

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I beat the guy who fucked the mom and got her 2nd reaction to the masturbation at the Player's room(where she peeks while getting horny) and invited her to the restaurant but she still does not start giving blowjobs/handjobs.

Does she still need some kind of event before she starts pulling her moves on her son?

Her depravity is at "depraved" level, behavior at "submissive" and "ready for anything".

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I beat the guy who fucked the mom and got her 2nd reaction to the masturbation at the Player's room(where she peeks while getting horny) and invited her to the restaurant but she still does not start giving blowjobs/handjobs.

Does she still need some kind of event before she starts pulling her moves on her son?

Her depravity is at "depraved" level, behavior at "submissive" and "ready for anything".
She has to catch you jacking off at 20:00 or later. Then it escalates to blowjob, then sex
Edit: You have to keep letting her help you. It may take a while but it eventually progresses

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
are you using the qsp file that's included in the torrent
The sob11_en (3).qsp, right? I put it in the game folder and started the game with the Son of a Bitch.exe.

Is the qsp supposed to fix some bugs? I admit I'm a bit of a noob with these russian games as I had just recently discovered them.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The sob11_en (3).qsp, right? I put it in the game folder and started the game with the Son of a Bitch.exe.

Is the qsp supposed to fix some bugs? I admit I'm a bit of a noob with these russian games as I had just recently discovered them.
You're doing everything correctly. Have you talked to her about the boyfriend

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes