jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
how can i start the alternate path for lizaveta?
Follow the "normal" path until you meet her in her office, and have to options : confort her, tell her you solve it (or something like that), choose confort her, then keep visiting her in her office and offer to help. When her house is unlocked visit her often, and on weekend afternoon take her to the bar several times...

Reactions: Deleted member 8553

Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
I really can't start the alternate path for sister. I tried to sneak in her room on thursday at 17, but nothing happens. Is it because of the modded qsp?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys , give saves pls
No one gives saves because they're useless after each update, use a cheat version if you want to skip everything.
Of course someone gives a save after I write this, no idea for which qsp it is though.
I really can't start the alternate path for sister. I tried to sneak in her room on thursday at 17, but nothing happens. Is it because of the modded qsp?
Was asked a few pages back but you need your depravity at 400

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I have met Kate boyfrienf and Galya in the park and agreed to meet them somewhere with Kate on sunday 20.00. Where the hell is it?

jebach_20

Jan 29, 2018
I'm stuck with Anastasia.

Had sex, gave her all the money, husband left, have acces to the house, but nothing else happens...

EDIT: Nevermind, after I was stuck for several days, it just worked after I wrote this post, but how, I dont know -.-

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For those that use cheat modes etc... Far as I know, some progress depend on repeated tasks as well. Just boosting someones depravity and affection up isn't a instant win...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes