• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
With the game only reaching the shores of this site today, don't expect cheats to come instantly. It'll take time.

Reactions: Magdragon

Walldiss

May 12, 2017
Накидал по-быстрому Русский читец на русскую версию 0.23. Снова прошу не кидаться ссаными тряпками, если что-то работать будет не так :p

Moderator Edit (via Google Translate):
Sketched in a quick Russian cheat on the Russian version of 0.23. Again, I beg you not to rush the sacks with rags, if something does not work like this :p

Reactions: hahacool and Kendra

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Накидал по-быстрому Русский читец на русскую версию 0.23. Снова прошу не кидаться ссаными тряпками, если что-то работать будет не так :p
Assume this is cheats for the Russian version?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can you add an English translation to your post, please?

Assume this is cheats for the Russian version?
If that is, someone who knows Russian can find the cheats, translate only the cheats and add to English QSP?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Yep, this hand made cheat for russian version. I can make cheat for Eng version, if you need.
But I dont try run eng version (Dont have time).
Seems to work, so a good start. Only modify the very basics, so if you want to skip stuff, you need to wait for one of the more expansive mods. This only do time, money, basic numbers, go-to-area, set time.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes