Lost_Soldiers

Dec 1, 2017
Idk if this is a bug or not but I tried doing the sister and mom path first, then figured out I had to hit the gym to progress further with the mom(when I found that out I had already wasted about 10 days or so), after finally maxing out my stats the next day I am shipped off to the military ending my game. How bad did I fuck up in paths or is it just a bug?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Idk if this is a bug or not but I tried doing the sister and mom path first, then figured out I had to hit the gym to progress further with the mom(when I found that out I had already wasted about 10 days or so), after finally maxing out my stats the next day I am shipped off to the military ending my game. How bad did I fuck up in paths or is it just a bug?
You need to check the Local University to study, to not be send to military.....

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
ok.
This is my first start of playing this game.
I start in version 0.17 and i need help - should I start from beginning new game,
is there any walkthrue like DMD or simmilar,
is there some spot - place in house where I can see past scene playing (like in Road Trip? or in MILF Villa)
Is there some MOD in this game? THANKS A LOT

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
ok.
This is my first start of playing this game.
I start in version 0.17 and i need help - should I start from beginning new game,
is there any walkthrue like DMD or simmilar,
is there some spot - place in house where I can see past scene playing (like in Road Trip? or in MILF Villa)
Is there some MOD in this game? THANKS A LOT
1 Yes, you should start from beginning
2 There is a walthough for each girl in the forum. Each post with the name of a girl is a walkthough for her.
3 No. You can find each video easily in the folder of the game.
4 Yes, there is a mod with cheats. Intall it. Its in the OP.

dreddhood

Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to change it to english? it says to replace the qsp in the standalone contents file, but which file do I use to do this?

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
How do u get that scenes, when shurik got video of you and mom having sex, and than u show it to mom and go to shurik to fuck her? Because thats not alt route

Reactions: Botman9000

clone11

Nov 9, 2017
can anyone please upload it one zippyshare or something ?
i cant download it from mega cause its too big and the other hosters are slooooow
thanks

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes