• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Hey guys.
I´m on main route with mom.
So....
1. I found some files with some tony scenes. Where do i find this Tony? How do i trigger his events? i understood that i need to owe him money.
2. How do i trigger the events about mom´s boss? What do i need to do? Saw some old posts but i didn´t understand what i'm supposed to do, especially cause i'll need this to start a path with his daughter.
3. About the neighbours, what do i do to trigger the night visit?, and the barbecue sex scenes on saturday? Already tried with the cheat but got nothing.

Reactions: mnofear147

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
This one sounds intriguing, could you please provide a link? The Google Machine does not seem to work for me today.
Hmmm... well, I just opened my QSP-Game-Folder and recited my games...
As @Darkseed said... It's more of a "transformation" game...

But if you are in:

And if you like transformation games:

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
so how do you progressed with antonia ? i was at her house to talk about something and asked some guys about the party. in the club she wont dance with me.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
so how do you progressed with antonia ? i was at her house to talk about something and asked some guys about the party. in the club she wont dance with me.
Do you mean the teacher alona? I think is her name
The date needs to be Dec 29 at 20ish

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think with this newest mod I am for once overwhelmed with the amount of cheats possible in this game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I think with this newest mod I am for once overwhelmed with the amount of cheats possible in this game.
I'm thinking about re-ordering the ones on my translation project, they are everywhere. Looks like they were all mashed together at one point. Have to say I love quick menu though, best thing I got for a debugger.

Reactions: Chris_F

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Most of these cheats have been around for awhile I will admit the Flags menu was new(and very useful in testing some things) to me but it to has apparently been on the bored for a bit just suddenly merged into a series of bugfix qsps and brought to attention.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Imho cheats for most parts defeat the purpose of the game. I can understand cheat on money, but the rest, idk. Can just as well browse the gfx assets then :/

Reactions: toolkitxx

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I knew a lot of them existed in previous mods, especially those under the Access People menu, where you can change each ladies variables specifically but this was just whoa! Granted it doesn't kill much of the grind, as the buildup is sometimes the best part of some of these paths, but it just goes to show how much is actually in this game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I knew a lot of them existed in previous mods, especially those under the Access People menu, where you can change each ladies variables specifically but this was just whoa! Granted it doesn't kill much of the grind, as the buildup is sometimes the best part of some of these paths, but it just goes to show how much is actually in this game.
Imho the best about this game is the discovery of content. Sure it can be a bit repetive to re-play when a new version is out, but by then you can almost sleep walk through it :p

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Imho the best about this game is the discovery of content. Sure it can be a bit repetive to re-play when a new version is out, but by then you can almost sleep walk through it :p
I mod it way too much to not use cheats and there are few paths that take quite awhile that I'd rather skip. Like Nina's non-rape path it's a little grindy and the Mom's masturbation path takes awhile. I'm impatient for those after the 20th time around.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm with @Xorgroth some of the content I don't need to replay and just want to bypass the grind, but others I don't mind the rediscovery like @Joshua Tree . I also skip versions so I have a good bit of content to discover, with monthly small updates for so many of these games its the only way I can keep interest.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes