Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Try this one and report? Spitting them versions like a kalashnikov LoL :D

(P.S. Sorry but in order to find all the bugs I would need to either -- go any possible route (just tooooo much fapping) or verify each and every line of code (too much... everything). But - I gladly provide my service as a bug-squasher..if someone reports them bugs in a way I can trace back that is :) ).

UPDATE -- and another version.... skip to 1j ->
Can Confirm lena is now working and can progress on the threesome path nice work.

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry - But I can only find the j-version and the phone still doesn't work :(

Do I have to do anything else than replace the qsp-file?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
using 1j but Alena Main Route club bathroom fuck scenes all a black screen from scene start to finish
Please post a save where I can replicate this. This is getting ridiculous with those damn bugz o_O

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Sorry - But I can only find the j-version and the phone still doesn't work :(

Do I have to do anything else than replace the qsp-file?
Need more information not just "doesn't work".
It should be enough to take the latest version and replace the old one. Make sure this is the ONLY QSP you have in the assets. This is really weird because other user (Darkseed) reported it (finally) working...
Sooo.... you guys wanna fight in the jelly or will you provide more information or a save maybe? :winkytongue:

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Need more information not just "doesn't work".
It should be enough to take the latest version and replace the old one. Make sure this is the ONLY QSP you have in the assets. This is really weird because other user (Darkseed) reported it (finally) working...
Sooo.... you guys wanna fight in the jelly or will you provide more information or a save maybe? :winkytongue:
Here is a save at the club with Alena it is indeed black screens(may have to skip back and forth a day the prompt to actually dance with here does not always proc no clue why usually works second try)

Also Currently able to view all other Alena scenes.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Now I can get to my actual 2 issues of how to gangband lizaveta and working on resetting sasha in my main game as I apparently bugged her out after the apology(may be shuriks fault)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Here is a save at the club with Alena it is indeed black screens(may have to skip back and forth a day the prompt to actually dance with here does not always proc no clue why usually works second try)

Also Currently able to view all other Alena scenes.
Thanks. I will look into it in the evening for another round of bug-squashing. Now I need head back to what I am actually payed for :)

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
A little more details - and a save game :)

I get the error as soon as I press the green dial button - so I don't get to choose who to call.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017

I get the error as soon as I press the green dial button - so I don't get to choose who to call.
had the same problem but it was fixed with the 1j load a game before meeting lena and replay to the phone call should work

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
On a non gameplay bug side, is anyone else experiencing the sound level being raised back to max when ever music plays in the strip club? The sudden sound jump got me a few times.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Updated my translation project. However it's just the non-cheat/game dev cheats version at this time. Working on the cheats version next. Have both versions up but the cheats are still for the 0.21 version. So have to actually play through some of it. :p

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
On a non gameplay bug side, is anyone else experiencing the sound level being raised back to max when ever music plays in the strip club? The sudden sound jump got me a few times.
Yes, Avenger really wants you to listen to his new mp3s. Think it's probably a missing variable but I didn't look at it closely.

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017

Deleted everything (not the save games) - and started over - it now works.

Probably a error40 on my part somewhere - but thanks for the help :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes