Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Can any one help me with this problem, I cannot save the game or load the game from the last save. How to check that the game is propery saved.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
1- Extract to desired location.
3- Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english
4- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game
I can't run Son Of Bitch.exe, its came error in russian and something about qsp file in standalone_content folder. I did run the sob_21_en.qsp but dont know how to proceeds b'cause there's nothing to click.

Please help. I really want to play this.

Note : i download full game v.21 via google driveand v.21 update from gofile (i think?)

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I can't run Son Of Bitch.exe, its came error in russian and something about qsp file in standalone_content folder. I did run the sob_21_en.qsp but dont know how to proceeds b'cause there's nothing to click.

Please help. I really want to play this.

Note : i download full game v.21 via google driveand v.21 update from gofile (i think?)
+note : i'm using QSP 5.7.0
(because i have Girl Life-English Community Version QSP game)

Do i have to use newer version?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
+note : i'm using QSP 5.7.0
(because i have Girl Life-English Community Version QSP game)

Do i have to use newer version?
Nope, you must not start the qsp file in the standalone folder. You have to start the game with son of a bitch.exe in the main folder.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Anastasia doesnot have guide +.+
There's no walkthrough for her because she doesn't really have any content. Just progress her as you do any other character (visit her at home and at work, compliment her, eventually start showing up with a hardon, etc), and then ultimately you can spy on her in the bath, and catch her masturbating in bed. You can also end up joining her husband in a poker game, but with the wonky translations I have no idea what's going on. Anyway, I think the way it's set up is that her husband will end up owing you a lot of money from poker losses, and that's how you'll end up unlocking her gates of love.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
hello

I just downloaded the torrent and the english qsp seems to be already there , do I need to replace the file as indicated in the instructions

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
hello

I just downloaded the torrent and the english qsp seems to be already there , do I need to replace the file as indicated in the instructions
If you want to cheat you should. I would advise using the .qsp just to make your life a lot easier. And if you do be sure to delete the other qsp file or you will get an error trying to launch the game.

Reactions: Quacker

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
If you want to cheat you should. I would advise using the .qsp just to make your life a lot easier.
Just remember that only one QSP file should be in that folder. You should rename the non-cheat one to a different file extension or move it somewhere else.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Wow!
This thing isn't really playable for non-russians, is it?
Half the time I don't even understand what's going on or what I'm expected to do.
Oh well, I'll pass.
I for one am not Russian but this game is not that hard to play. Yes you do get the machine translation like fucking cancer. But it just adds to the charm, plus the amount off content in this game is just ridiculous. There is so much to discover even with the horrible translation.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes