• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can someone list all the events in the game?? and their dates....

example:
1august... stepsis yana/jana visits home.
15august.. university admission
1 sept.. university starts

it will help in doing all the events.. people using mod usually miss many events.. if there is a list then everyone can enjoy the game fully..
Doesn't work like that. Sure some things you start encounter at certain times, but how things pans out depends on your actions, and the repetive tasks to gain influence etc.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So.. is this a superhard supergrindy one that if you try to play without following a walkthrough you either go insane or can spend 1000+ hours on it to figure out what topics should be discussed when with each girls? I just got my eyes on this i have a bad experience with russian slice-of-life simulators so far. Anyone can advise?

My question mostly revolves around whether this game can be played without a walkthrough and have a natural flow and sense of progression then?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
So.. is this a superhard supergrindy one that if you try to play without following a walkthrough you either go insane or can spend 1000+ hours on it to figure out what topics should be discussed when with each girls? I just got my eyes on this i have a bad experience with russian slice-of-life simulators so far. Anyone can advise?

My question mostly revolves around whether this game can be played without a walkthrough and have a natural flow and sense of progression then?
It is not as super grindy as some of the other Russian games but I would advise to look at the walkthroughs just to get an idea at least.

But still worth the time playing IMHO.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
It is not as super grindy as some of the other Russian games but I would advise to look at the walkthroughs just to get an idea at least.

But still worth the time playing IMHO.
To add to that, you can certainly encounter a great deal of content without ever needing a walkthrough, but using one will unearth quite more.
So, I'd suggest to play it as-is initially because it's a fun experience, and use a walkthrough if you think you've seen all easily reached content.

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
You're asking for a lot. Most of the events can be found in each character walk through thread, though I always edit the qsp to get the teacher straight from starting school instead of waiting till December.

Edit this qsp must be one to be the easiest to edit.
Thanks Zhadum, i too use the mod to get teacher earlier.. but some events are missed that way.. for example, birthday event with antonia and irina.. don't know when it starts.. same way, christmas event with mom.. but thanks for replying. :) and as for the walkthroughs..many of them are not updated since many updates, sadly..

Doesn't work like that. Sure some things you start encounter at certain times, but how things pans out depends on your actions, and the repetive tasks to gain influence etc.
Thanks Joshua.. i have played this game many times, but everytime i miss some events.. thats why i asked for list of events in order so that not to miss any.. thanks for replying.. :)

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Thanks Zhadum, i too use the mod to get teacher earlier.. but some events are missed that way.. for example, birthday event with antonia and irina.. don't know when it starts.. same way, christmas event with mom.. but thanks for replying. :) and as for the walkthroughs..many of them are not updated since many updates, sadly..
No prob and actually there has been quit a bit of updating in the character threads, just not in the OP's.

Edit, plus looking in the qsp can get you the info your missing.

Reactions: ardyman_2000

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Google translation.

Fuck cancer is fuck for behind, fuck doggy style, usual error in russian translations.
x'Dx'D Thanks! I couldn't understand for the life of me what the hell he meant there x'D

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's not a Russian game without fucking the cancer.

If you get stuck the walkthrough forums for each character, found in the menus under this game, help a lot if you are new to the game.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Noticed the image, on the main screen was down, i re-uploaded it from a old version i had yes its in Russian since that is the version that i was working with before, my disappearance six months ago.... though the game hasn't updated much has it. Only 2 Versions fuck he has started milking, or a new game?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Noticed the image, on the main screen was down, i re-uploaded it from a old version i had yes its in Russian since that is the version that i was working with before, my disappearance six months ago.... though the game hasn't updated much has it. Only 2 Versions fuck he has started milking, or a new game?
He did disappear for a while but there also working on another game. You can find some more info on this Russian fansite.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes