Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It's whatever day you want it to be when you make it in January if you decide to go that route
Thank you. I'm in december. This explain why I didn't get the event.

Another question: I told Masha about mom's harassment but can't progress with her mother. Have first diner, but nothing more. Every saturday I enter the house at 18:00 but no second diner. Any ideas?

alan

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you. I'm in december. This explain why I didn't get the event.

Another question: I told Masha about mom's harassment but can't progress with her mother. Have first diner, but nothing more. Every saturday I enter the house at 18:00 but no second diner. Any ideas?
Meet her after 22:00 in her room, on weekends, and keep inviting her to go to the bar.
I had some trouble with this so I went through the editor and figured her depravity check was too high for that, so I lowered. I don't really know what raises her depravity, since she's pretty much a slut from the get go. You needed 550 to trigger sex after the bar. I lowered it to 400 and got it on the first try.
After boning her like that, she'll sometimes invite you to second dinner. And after that you get a third encounter and fuck her. Then you can fuck her whenever in her room.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Meet her after 22:00 in her room, on weekends, and keep inviting her to go to the bar.
I had some trouble with this so I went through the editor and figured her depravity check was too high for that, so I lowered. I don't really know what raises her depravity, since she's pretty much a slut from the get go. You needed 550 to trigger sex after the bar. I lowered it to 400 and got it on the first try.
After boning her like that, she'll sometimes invite you to second dinner. And after that you get a third encounter and fuck her. Then you can fuck her whenever in her room.

I have a blowjob after first bar date. But after this I dated her maybe 7-10 times more and nothing new happens. The stats in her profile are maxed. I don't know by numbers. So do i need to continue dating her at weekends over and over until sex trigger ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Have to have sex with mom 3 or more times for the third dinner

Last edited:

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
After completing the alt mom route, will it still function in getting caught by the sister at 9am to eventually unlock the regular mom scenes?

or am i just bound to getting a bj at night with shurek forever?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After completing the alt mom route, will it still function in getting caught by the sister at 9am to eventually unlock the regular mom scenes?

or am i just bound to getting a bj at night with shurek forever?
Once you get caught at 9 am by the sister it goes back to the normal scenes as if you completed the original route

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
found some poor fucker on 8ch looking for this game and only getting harassment, I linked this thread. I remember why I never played it. I downloaded it and couldn't get any images. I still don't understand QSP which is why I hardly use it, that being said, since I found adrift and got used to play RAGS games, QSP doesn't look as bad as it used to.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ive gotta say, thank you for being there for everyone in regards to questions with this game. I really appreciate it.

another quick one, is there a route to antoninas youngest daughter? the one you met in the club? I keep on expecting something to happen when picking her up from school, or is that just something for antonina herself?

and whta conditions are needed to drink with the father to pursue the teacher?
This is just my observation from looking at qgen. It looks like she's not fully implemented. All you can do is just pick her up from school and it ends there.

For the teacher, drink with him until he mentions her name. It's about 4 or 5 times. Then just sleep in her class 6 times until December

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
found some poor fucker on 8ch looking for this game and only getting harassment, I linked this thread. I remember why I never played it. I downloaded it and couldn't get any images. I still don't understand QSP which is why I hardly use it, that being said, since I found adrift and got used to play RAGS games, QSP doesn't look as bad as it used to.
I saw that thread earlier today. Somebody said it was a crap engine but when you look at it's features, especially quest navigator(the engine this game is on), it's pretty decent in my opinion

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There isn't a teacher house. You can have her clean your house

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
how exactly did you change it ?

lollollol100

Oct 17, 2016
dat wars me :/

Reactions: Quacker

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
Well I made a walkthrough gathering all the information posted here and added some more by myself. I think its very close to a full walkthrough.
Some girls are missing because they don't have enough content in the current version of the game. I'll update it in the future.
Feel free to edit.
You are my hero!

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes