nanory

Sep 9, 2017
i think
atleast thats what i use when i look at the scripts

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
can't understand russian..... how to use the cheat ? i already cheat qsp and replace with the russian qsp

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
if you replace the russian qsp whit the cheat qsp you will get new buttons alowing you to increase time and stuff and add money probly more but i cant remember em of the top of my head :p

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
At the end of the page under "write a comment" there is a "see more comments" between 2 blue lines. You need click there 2 times for read the very last comments.
And all of them say "Where are you?", "Where is my copy of the game, I paid you money".

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Last post by Avenger, Dec 8th:
Guys like earlier in the week, but is sensitive to illness fell ill, so at the computer did not sit at all.
But there is good news, I'm almost healthy. BK Russian version is ready, as will be ready to English. versions update will be released. It should not be long lasting.

But there GSS is not far off.

So everything is fine in December I think catch up on old graphics upgrade.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
for Sveta, after you become a model for Antonina and your pictures start popping up as adverts around the city, somebody will email you asking about a swinger's meeting. convince Sveta to swing with the couple with you, and according to the flags in the coding, after meeting the other couple a few times, Sveta can get pregnant, at which point you can opt to pay for a new apartment for her, which unlocks a few more scenes.

for Elsa, a movie date will eventually trigger the first kiss scene, which lets you make out with her at her house. after raising her corruption a bit, a movie date will unlock the option for blowjobs. at this point, you should get the option to take a picture of her blowing you. take the picture to her dad at the office, and he'll ask to meet on the weekends after 18:00. doing this a few times will unlock the requisites for having sex with her for the first time.

for Kate, the gym girl; after unlocking the tutor sessions, keep doing them to raise her corruption, and eventually you'll unlock the blowjob option. she hates the taste of your dick though. so you need to buy VANILLA lube on your computer (she's allergic to banana or something) at which point she gets more into blowjobs. Blowjobs is the extent of the content with her.

for your Mother, after having sex with her a few times and if her affection/corruption is high enough, you should try having sex with her at 9:00 am when she's getting ready for work. you will eventually get a scene where your sister overhears you two in her room, and asks her mother who she's got in there (sis doesn't know it's you). after this go to the living room/hall room after 23:00, and eventually a scene should trigger there about a conversation between your mother and sister. once this has triggered, stop by your mother's room, and she'll discuss becoming a full on couple with you. at this point, you unlock more sex scenes with your mother, and are now able to sleep with her in her room at night. this is the extent of the mother content at this point.
is there any way to convert the language of this game in English from Russian through Settings or any other means

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes