DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if anyone is interested but i edit the sob file to make you less tired as an hour passes
U can when u want to sleep just take a shower and get "exhausted"
Also u can for instant arousal have a coffee. Made aunt easier. and a few minor things i liked

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
does this even unlock new scenes with mom or are they the same ?
No not really. But it does give new scenes as you go along the route since it is an alternate but when it's done, the scenes are the same

Knex

Aug 6, 2016
oh i finally got it, after complaining in the week you talk to shurik again about boyfriend then ask mother in the morning why shes sad and she'll tell you she got dump so go and talk to shurik to "discuss the situation" and after that the laptop appears... that's as far as i got now

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
oh i finally got it, after complaining in the week you talk to shurik again about boyfriend then ask mother in the morning why shes sad and she'll tell you she got dump so go and talk to shurik to "discuss the situation" and after that the laptop appears... that's as far as i got now
Do you need anymore help or are you good

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone here experienced with saves? I have an odd problem, anytime I enter antonina's house, I have no options and I have to close the game. It might be related but even though I already did dasha's quest, it someshow reflagged itself as not done and has the option to go through with it again at the club (first time meeting dasha event).

If someone knows where the save files are located I can upload it. I found em in passing once but I cant remember where

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
After having used all the 5 saving slots, Ive opened the game today and Ive found zero saved games. In which folder they are usually saved? I had just finished the new mom quest....please, tell me that Ive not lost them all :-(

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After having used all the 5 saving slots, Ive opened the game today and Ive found zero saved games. In which folder they are usually saved? I had just finished the new mom quest....please, tell me that Ive not lost them all :-(
Are you using a different qsp file

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No, Ive not changed anything in the game folder from yesterday
You haven't lost them unless you deleted the folder but you might have changed somehting
If you go \\C:\Username\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator, you should see a folder or more depending on how many games you have played on quest navigator

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
You haven't lost them unless you deleted the folder but you might have changed somehting
If you go \\C:\Username\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator, you should see a folder or more depending on how many games you have played on quest navigator
Yeah, they are there! How I can upload them in the game?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, they are there! How I can upload them in the game?
Copy them somewhere, just to be safe. Then in the game, save a random game. Go back in explorer and search for the newly created file. Replace that file with the one you already have.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Heres my save file. Can someone figure out why Antonina's house is bugged for me?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What qsp file are you using
English, not modded. This has happened since .12 where I was using the modded version.

I added my own adjustments to it though. I can upload it if you want, nothing crazy. I just made it so I could sleep anytime I wanted while at the same time I would never get tired.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Can somebody tell me what to do with elsa after you have got drunk with her father 5 times?

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
I must have installed the update wrong. I keep getting this
upload_2016-10-16_0-13-1.png

I had the SOB v0.12 installed and it worked fine. I downloaded the 0.13 file and dropped it into the folder and this is what i get when running the game.
Any help would be awesome.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes