mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Well, if someone can repack the torrent, an upload it for us, it wouldnt be, im talking about the update...(about 3gb) if we get it uploaded were good to go cause without that the qsp is worth nothing
well i'd be glad to help if not the fact that i work 10hrs/7days and have no knowledge of repacking and shitty internet

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well, if someone can repack the torrent, an upload it for us, it wouldnt be, im talking about the update...(about 3gb) if we get it uploaded were good to go cause without that the qsp is worth nothing
Some of the older assets may not display due to the change of type of vids avenger has switched to in 0.19

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Some of the older assets may not display due to the change of type of vids avenger has switched to in 0.19
I know but, there days will always be the same as you downloaded it the folder, its how i knew when i downloaded the torrent on my sob, folder that there were new kate scenes... just not how to get to them

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
已更新为0.19。 [ It has been updated to 0.19.] 谁有资源? [ Who resource?]
please speak english, an yes it has a few pages, back there is a torrent, but ace's internet is capped, so no update pack atm

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
How and what would anyone need to do to upload the update.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How and what would anyone need to do to upload the update.
Sorry about the late reply, basically you would either need to download the torrent over your sob directory, but since averger has changed an added more content an revisions of files it makes it more complicated to figure out what is new, but usually anything from the day you download it into your sob directory, from there you need to pack it like a sob directory, than upload it to a site that can hold that many gb, than share it.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there :)
Can anyone tell me how to catch the boss from mother with the girl. I know that i have to cath him picking up some young girl but i don't know where and when :D

And as for the secretary i bought all her stuff and spoke with her at office. Now every time i come to see her she just says no customer ... thats it... (i did not send out the leavelets because i want to keep her to me :)) how do i progress further with her ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry about the late reply, basically you would either need to download the torrent over your sob directory, but since averger has changed an added more content an revisions of files it makes it more complicated to figure out what is new, but usually anything from the day you download it into your sob directory, from there you need to pack it like a sob directory, than upload it to a site that can hold that many gb, than share it.
I downloaded the torrent and just started using that instead of v18 and added the mod sob19_en_mod_sk, the other mods do work but do not show the new content. As with the other things you said, my apologies but I don't have a clue about that, but I will try and find more info about it.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey there :)
Can anyone tell me how to catch the boss from mother with the girl. I know that i have to cath him picking up some young girl but i don't know where and when :D

And as for the secretary i bought all her stuff and spoke with her at office. Now every time i come to see her she just says no customer ... thats it... (i did not send out the leavelets because i want to keep her to me :)) how do i progress further with her ?
1. Father (your mom's boss) picks up his daughter and needs to be caught when leaving the office in the late evening. You have to time it pretty well and have to be inside and going out of the building as far as i recall the steps from the top of my head
2. You can talk with her when 'going out' to eat something etc. The flyers actually help both you and here as customers for her mean also that you get money from her as share for all your investments

D

Deleted member 9433

1. Father (your mom's boss) picks up his daughter and needs to be caught when leaving the office in the late evening. You have to time it pretty well and have to be inside and going out of the building as far as i recall the steps from the top of my head
2. You can talk with her when 'going out' to eat something etc. The flyers actually help both you and here as customers for her mean also that you get money from her as share for all your investments
First of all Thx :)
But if i go to meet her i can not interact with her? there is just 1 sceene which says no costumers today ... thats it.
How do i get her layed :D i can go to coffee with her in the break but there is no action ? Do i have to give out the leaflets to make her more deprave ? or more hony so that i can do things with her ?

Edit: I timed it pretty good but nothing ... (Friday) Maybe just on other days ...

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
But if i go to meet her i can not interact with her? there is just 1 sceene which says no costumers today ... thats it.
How do i get her layed :D i can go to coffee with her in the break but there is no action ? Do i have to give out the leaflets to make her more deprave ? or more hony so that i can do things with her ?

Edit: I timed it pretty good but nothing ... (Friday) Maybe just on other days ...
Raise her stats max, you must massage her at some point. I think in a weekend. She has to be alone, no client, to massage her.

Edit: you can go to restaurant to, after massage...i cant remeber exaclty ,i gotto play again.. ill give you a proper answer in a few hours :D

Reactions: Deleted member 9433

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

Raise her stats max, you must massage her at some point. I think in a weekend. She has to be alone, no client, to massage her.

Edit: you can go to restaurant to, after massage...i cant remeber exaclty ,i gotto play again.. ill give you a proper answer in a few hours :D
Don't you also need to get her customers a few times first before you can advance with her? If not then huh, guess I didn't notice before... I thought I did because I couldn't get anywhere at first either until I got her customers first a few times then went in on a weekend without handing out leaflets and managed to continue that line.

Reactions: Deleted member 9433
D

Deleted member 9433

Thanks man. I went to meet her an weekends when she was allone but no result ... just Hello no client go ...
her stats are:Depravity - Normal
Behavior - Normal
Attitude to me - Ready for anything

EDIT: Jea you got it right.
Fist leaflets. 2 Times. Then meet her there. After that weekend go to dinner than like that ...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes