korko

May 30, 2017
how can i give oksana sexy maid outfit,already gave normal maid uniform and touch her tits in my room also make her suck banana in the kitchen.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Hi guys.
I'm having problems with Alena's videos at the club (when you follow her and have sex in the bathroom), because I only get the black screen. I have searched for the bug with QGen, but I can't find it (I'm using 0.25 version and Xorgroth's .qsp). Someone else happens?.

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
upload_2018-9-22_18-15-37.png

Everytime I try to use the phone to call I get this I translated it in the yandex image translator and it says this:
Mistake!
-1 Description: Bracket not found!
Anyone know what to do?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys.
I'm having problems with Alena's videos at the club (when you follow her and have sex in the bathroom), because I only get the black screen. I have searched for the bug with QGen, but I can't find it (I'm using 0.25 version and Xorgroth's .qsp). Someone else happens?.
Are you using my latest version? It's a very annoying issue with Alena that I thought was fixed, basically the 'c' character in her club_wc webms is actually cyrillic. Just say it took me a day to figure that one out. Should be named the same in your folder. They're working on my end at least and was hoping to never see it pop up again lol
View attachment 153227

Everytime I try to use the phone to call I get this I translated it in the yandex image translator and it says this:
Mistake!
-1 Description: Bracket not found!
Anyone know what to do?
What QSP and who are you calling? Oh wait that's the Lena bug that keeps popping up. Search just this thread, it's been fixed and refixed dozens of times.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ponders, the whole path of Marina get pregnant chain need to be changed or modified after the new events with Antonias house turn into a giant fuckfest :p

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Are you using my latest version? It's a very annoying issue with Alena that I thought was fixed, basically the 'c' character in her club_wc webms is actually cyrillic. Just say it took me a day to figure that one out. Should be named the same in your folder. They're working on my end at least and was hoping to never see it pop up again lol
Hi Xorgroth, thanks for answering and for your work.
Yes, I'm using your latest version (0.4.5), and I can not see those videos.
What do you mean by changing the "c" character?. In the video files or in the .qsp command that refers to them? Because in both cases the "c" looks Latin, not Cyrillic...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Updated to 0.25. IDK what time I did it at, though I'd say it was around 8pm GMT. Nofile link is currently uploading. Someone ping me when its finished.

Link here:

Also. I've added @Xorgroth's cheat and non cheat versions to the standalone content folder. Cheat version has been extracted and replaces the standard ruskie qsp file.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
the link you provided in the OP leads to an 0.23 russian qsp cheat, the is an updated qsp russian cheat here

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
the link you provided in the OP leads to an 0.23 russian qsp cheat, the is an updated qsp russian cheat here
I don't know how you consistently mess up pings, but thanks for that link.

Reactions: bas

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Xorgroth, thanks for answering and for your work.
Yes, I'm using your latest version (0.4.5), and I can not see those videos.
What do you mean by changing the "c" character?. In the video files or in the .qsp command that refers to them? Because in both cases the "c" looks Latin, not Cyrillic...
Exactly why that bug was annoying as hell. Cyrillic and Latin 'c' look the same, hmm I might have to play around with the club scene again or upload the videos with the changes as well, then double check the qsp. Ouu, fun times ahead.
Updated to 0.25. IDK what time I did it at, though I'd say it was around 8pm GMT. Nofile link is currently uploading. Someone ping me when its finished.

Link here:

Also. I've added @Xorgroth's cheat and non cheat versions to the standalone content folder. Cheat version has been extracted and replaces the standard ruskie qsp file.
That makes the Community project official or something, I feel special yay.

korko

May 30, 2017
anybody know what do i need to do to give oksana sexy maid outfit in alt route from alik.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes