Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
can anyone please upload it one zippyshare or something ?
i cant download it from mega cause its too big and the other hosters are slooooow
thanks
Use the torrent file. It's a 7GB+ download and if it's too big of file because you use Firefox or something else. Then use Chrome. About all I use Chrome for now days is to download large files off of mega.

Reactions: clone11

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
upload_2018-5-20_1-50-15.png
Everytime i try to play the file i get this error, ive download the mod and the english version. do you guys have a soloution?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm looking for Arina's walkthrough too, don't know what to do with her
Arina's the girl in the warehouse?

Get the job in the star place when you save the guy in the park. Keep working there, and you'll get your own office. You'll meet the girl in the warehouse after a certain time (either 3pm or 4pm), where you'll need ecstasy to progress further.
Buy the drugs from Brick in the park. Keep giving the girl drugs, and eventually you'll come to end of the path.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Arina's the girl in the warehouse?

Get the job in the star place when you save the guy in the park. Keep working there, and you'll get your own office. You'll meet the girl in the warehouse after a certain time (either 3pm or 4pm), where you'll need ecstasy to progress further.
Buy the drugs from Brick in the park. Keep giving the girl drugs, and eventually you'll come to end of the path.

Don't forget the "special tea" from the guy at uni.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

TiedupQ

Dec 25, 2017
I get what is explained above and already followed it, there is only 1 QSP file in my folder. So I just dont get what te problem can be.

frrrrffrrrr

May 18, 2018
I wanna play this game, but I have some issues.
Since I have qsp for mac that I used to play girl life, I thought that this game might work properly.
But all I see after installation is a screenshot I've posted.
So is there anybody who can tell me the problem??
I want to play it so bad.

silent1584

Jul 6, 2017
ok here is my problem with the game if i go a couple days without playing it not longer picks up my save and i have to start over is there anyway of just getting the saves to stay in the game folder so it will load

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Given sis who hates melike three perfume gifts now and she still hates me...Thas one expensive ass girl.

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
I'm looking for Arina's walkthrough too, don't know what to do with her
Meet her at Gloristar at the godown at approx. 15:00 hrs. and have tea. Give her ecxtasy. Progress the relationship. Play card games with her & her friend for striptease. Meet her at the club & University etc.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Since I have qsp for mac that I used to play girl life, I thought that this game might work properly.
The game can only be played using the executable file. In other words, the game cannot be played by solely using the qsp file. It can only be started by the "Son of a Bitch" executable file.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
This is not QSP game, but QSP Aero I think or QSP something. Anyways you cannot use regular QSP player for it, you need QSP player that comes with game and I think there is no mac version for that QSP version.

It will work with wine so you can use that.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Stupid question... I Know....

Is there anyway to do the changes every month without restarting the game... he does not seem to update like most writers... adding onto the end of the story... it is like he goes back and adds paths or something...

I keep having to restart to experience the new stuff...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes