Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys i cant seem to download from mega as it keeps saying i`m out of html5 offline storage space. I tried googling for solutions to no avail. :( How do you guys download it?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys i cant seem to download from mega as it keeps saying i`m out of html5 offline storage space. I tried googling for solutions to no avail. :( How do you guys download it?
try this, still works for me.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Keeping fucking her until you get an invitation from a swinger couple on your computer. Decline that and keep on fucking her until she reveals she's pregnant
And she is pregnant for a long time, never gone far enough to see if something pops out.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Keeping you guys to date :D :

Well, all of the material from the Avenger so! So what are waiting for him! We just took 10-12 days of vacation and rest honest and a half years did not rest well Evendzh even longer!
But on the whole this week, new thing to be iron! And I myself have not heard already Evendzha 4 days! But like all the rules

They took a vacation and it seems this week upgrade will be realeased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You may be out of space on your hard drive

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Keeping you guys to date :D :

Well, all of the material from the Avenger so! So what are waiting for him! We just took 10-12 days of vacation and rest honest and a half years did not rest well Evendzh even longer!
But on the whole this week, new thing to be iron! And I myself have not heard already Evendzha 4 days! But like all the rules

They took a vacation and it seems this week upgrade will be realeased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate for the update

Reactions: ozzbrain

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well i have around 500gb left still so i dont think thats the problem.

I only see the mega link on page 1 though. Is there another link for the download?
Yes the attached torrent link

Thjis

May 19, 2017
So far in the latest update, a nice little bug that is.
100% not sure if you are required to finish Sasha, but she is a slave in my flat and I have at least 2 girls that come to apartment. Not sure about Alena, been a while. I know she has shown up at least once.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
100% not sure if you are required to finish Sasha, but she is a slave in my flat and I have at least 2 girls that come to apartment. Not sure about Alena, been a while. I know she has shown up at least once.
What? how? Alena and Dasha never show up if Sasha is in my bathroom, no matter if I've fully trained her (which I believe means doing anal) or she's in the process... or even after if I release her if I had the bad luck of asking them while she was there, completely blocks the apartment.

On another note, does anyone know the command to edit with the QSP save editor to activate a girl as met or known? I've met Arina and almost finished all her "quests" but she's shown as unlocked since I didn't have the luck to find her while distributing flyers. Also, Baena is almost impossible to meet, how many tries did it take for you guys? I mean you just have to keep speaking to Shurik right? no specific time of the day or week?
Thanks in advance!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Code wise that would be a bug actually. The code itself states that no one else is allowed and gets blocked. Might be overwritten if you use a cheat qsp but that is how vanilla is supposed to work

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Hmm i get the option with Antonia's daughter, with the mother (can't remember either name off hand) that you do the kitchen threesome with.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I missed the event with the Glory Star office, I saved the guy but decided to come back later so now it looks like that is closed off. Is there a way to get that back so I can meet Arina or is it gone? I hoped with a new year that might actually come back, but so far no luck.

Also lost Alyona somehow, kept talking to the Dad but I keep getting the "don't know him enough yet" message. Probably because I used the cheats...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes