Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Not as crude as you said but that's the main idea, yes.
What can be the best idea that is Martinez and MC to have Special training and then MC Martinez get sweaty **Uncovers Dress** :devilish: then Touchy Touchy and Martinez will Ride MC and She will be Dominant Off course and MC will let her have her Wish :love::love:, How does this Sounds...Just MC Kiss her Abs a Lot with Some Licks Hopefully it will Turn her on, Right? :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
What can be the best idea that is Martinez and MC to have Special training and then MC Martinez get sweaty **Uncovers Dress** :devilish: then Touchy Touchy and Martinez will Ride MC and She will be Dominant Off course and MC will let her have her Wish :love::love:, How does this Sounds...Just MC Kiss her Abs a Lot with Some Licks Hopefully it will Turn her on, Right? :love:
I'll be Dominant with her and she can lick my abs.

Oct 10, 2022

I think MC being the dominant one could be hotter. I always had a thing for people tough on the outside, sweet and vulnerable on inside. Also I thought our first time would be after a hard fight, panting checking others, blood, mess everywhere then they start kissing, Martinez silently crying and sobbing, thanking MC for not become another one who died just after getting friendly. Soon hot steamy sex begin...... ;)

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'll be Dominant with her and she can lick my abs.
1711485019669.png MC is Sweet heart He will let her do That and Martinez also in the back, Keep Licking each other for Eternity :KEK: :KEK:
I think MC being the dominant one could be hotter. I always had a thing for people tough on the outside, sweet and vulnerable on inside. Also I thought our first time would be after a hard fight, panting checking others, blood, mess everywhere then they start kissing, Martinez silently crying and sobbing, thanking MC for not become another one who died just after getting friendly. Soon hot steamy sex begin...... ;)
Then Better have Sex in the Steam Room, A lot of Steamy Sex :LOL::LOL:
Martinez will be Relaxed and MC as Well, After Sharing All Personal Stuff and Sadness Behind :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah. Don't think so and I doubt the dev will make it forced, so I'm good.
I think that So, I feel Dev made MC's Path pretty Open Besides Anais, Before Ending of the Last Last Update I used to Think Anais would be the one and Only Girlfriend of MC but After this Update, MC get's Choice for his Living his own life with his Own choice so I see no Force from any side and Not even From Girls :love:
Better MC should have Options Ready before Choice :giggle:

I hardly see a Difference among them as MC is Enjoying in Both and the Rest depends on Upcoming Story (y)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think that So, I feel Dev made MC's Path pretty Open Besides Anais, Before Ending of the Last Last Update I used to Think Anais would be the one and Only Girlfriend of MC but After this Update, MC get's Choice for his Living his own life with his Own choice so I see no Force from any side and Not even From Girls :love:
Better MC should have Options Ready before Choice :giggle:

I hardly see a Difference among them as MC is Enjoying in Both and the Rest depends on Upcoming Story (y)
Yeah. I already made my choice when this game first started. Anais. I might do a different route later, but I doubt it.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
People should be more active after looking all those asses and boobs:LOL:
But the thread turned into Zombies here :WaitWhat:
I men you are not Wrong, the Beautiful girls are More prone to be attacked by the Zombies, So If they Sniff some Good asses and Boobies and beautiful bodies :love: :KEK: :KEK: , as you know that they can't see or Speak but their Taste works fine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rest I was expecting Something good from other Girls as well...Cyan, Martinez, the Childhood friend of Anais and rest. :sneaky:(y)

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
This is a zombie-apocalypse game, but the only thing I am scared of shitless is Sophia. Am I the only one?

I mean, I get goosebumps in scenes with her, especially when she looks in a frame. It's like she is gonna devour me or smth.

I know she has issues, but it doesn't negate the fact that she is a bit creepy.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
This is a zombie-apocalypse game, but the only thing I am scared of shitless is Sophia. Am I the only one?

I mean, I get goosebumps in scenes with her, especially when she looks in a frame. It's like she is gonna devour me or smth.

Creepy, really? So how would you describe Cyan's aunt? You have to look twice to be sure he's not a zombie and you still have doubts. :unsure: :eek::eek: :KEK:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

you are not the only one, but as it was said Cian's aunt is really somethingo_O

honestly I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley:eek:

Sophia is harmless at least

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes