Molox

Jan 11, 2022
Nice renders, cute girls, promising start. Definitely w8 for next updates)

Aug 13, 2021
Dialogues feel extremely rushed, full of typos. Also, the menu, transitions and some cutscenes look raw, polluted with lots of unnecessary images. The premise is good and the renderings are top notch.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Because lets be honest - all of us deranged sociopaths would enjoy seeing a hot girl mind-break and be corrupted from getting gang-banged by a bunch of horny zombies to the point that she is actively participating.... just my 2 cents
You don't speak for everybody get the fuck outta here with that shit. Only the dev can tell us what will happen in this story as long as they don't pussyfoot around with the answers.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It looks incredible and I do love me some zombie stories. I'll definitely be checking this out.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, the renders look nice and a zombie apocalypse is always welcome.

But the story makes little sense to me.
Starting with a bank robbery...why ?
What use has money and gold in the apocalypse ? Food, water, medicine, weapons, ammo and gasoline sure, but what what is the point of money, it has no worth beside the paper it's made of, so not even good for trading.

Then we have Anais, which apparently is on a visit in the city. (she also has clearly a screw loose)
Did i misread something ? The whole point of only a few cities remaining and outside of the walls it is extremly dangerous. And she makes a casual visit as if it is the most normal thing in the world ??

Mobile phones are working, again how does this work if there are only a handful of cities remaining ?

The MC has a job interview, for a company in the capital because of the good money they pay...
He isn't suited because he lacks a working visa...seriously, in a zombie apocalypse...
How is that of any concern if most of humanity is dead, how would they even verify that...or were documents on the high priority list as they did evacuations in a zombie outbreak ?

Then there is the description
you can choose what path you will take, will you get rich and powerful at the cost of many people suffering?
What's the point of being rich in the apocalypse ? It's not like you could buy a lot of things or live a happy and carefree life.
will you try to find a way out of the quarantine and get to your home country?
Does his home town or surrounding cities still exist, ? Because otherwise i don't see much point of taking the risk.
And how would money solve the problem of getting back in his home countr ? Is long-distance travel via ship or plane still working, despite only a handful of cities surviving ?

Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
The renders are good but good god the writing is weird. No one irl goes around saying W T F or p l s. Dev really need to remove shortening of words. Makes the writing just feel like it was done by a high schooler.

Story is interesting. Although killing off 2 people instantly at the start of the story does not really bring the emotional value that i feel that the dev is trying to show. Like why should i care about those two? I get that its a motive for the MC but just feels like a cheap way to make the MC have a reason to be depressed.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
The only issue I have so far is the lazy writing, which can kill this game for me and others that care about the story and plot just as much as the spicy content, seeing "wtf" and "pls" for example instead of just typing it out just looks bad. I will chuck it up to it being the first release and probably rushing, which wouldn't be unexpected honestly, so i hope that's the case. The next is the need for money during an apocalypse, and how the hell cell phones work. And if the cell phones work, why did the group use walkie talkies which would attract zombies instead of... the working cell phones?

Overall i would say this was a pretty okay release and introduction to your game, wasn't too short, just enough to get interest of players and showcase what you have thus far, and peak interest of players. I am hoping the writing will improve, grammar can be overlooked by most, but not typing out three words, or a six letter word can come off as lazy, and you not caring, which can lead to people not wanting to support financially or morally. Definitely going to keep an eye on this game, I think this will be great with working on the writing, and hopefully with a decent explanation of why currency matters, and how can traveling be possible in the first place during an apocalypse. I love zombie genre games, this looks appealing, but this game is going to need a lot of work to make sense of whats in this initial release. Good luck dev, will be keeping my eye on this on and hoping for the best

Last edited:

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
Dev comments in this very thread about the writing.

thanks for that, I'm the developer of the game, yes indeed I didn't have much time to work on the writing, I planned to work on it after releasing it as I wanted to show the people the art first, to see if people liked it, to be honest, I thought people would've disliked it.
also English is my second language so I tried to write it the best I could, but now, for the next update I will be working purely on these released scenes, at least people liked the art. I will find some writer's help too.
thanks for the feedback.

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, I don't mean to be a dick. I really don't but I beg anyone that is good at modding to fix the grammar in this game. I can overlook capitalization, lack of punctuation, and even some misspellings. But repeatedly reading "WTF" and "PLS" in the opening three minutes of this game is just galling. This has great renders, a great concept, and potential but seriously texting shorthand should have died the instant phones came with full keyboards; seeing it here is just...I'll try not to be that negative and just say that it pulled me out of the game immediately.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
It looks quite good visually and technically, but you should lower the amount of profanity, especially in the MC, each paragraph has at least 3 bad words, If you want there to be a haughty and rude character, that's fine, but since almost everyone are saying an absurd amount of obscenities, that's lower the level of the script a lot.

I'm not a puritan, I'm consuming VN on an adult content page, the point I'm going is that it's boring that everyone has a similar personality, especially MC, and constantly read "Oh, Shit!", "Fuck you", "What that Fuck", etc, is boring.

The positive, well as I said at the beginning, your visual and technical level is very good, and the story looks interesting, I hope you take what I told you in a positive way, greetings.

• Haha
Reactions: Devil3D
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes