Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Ya know it gives me an idea of who else you could summon using Tala....Circe anyone?
Morgan Le Fey, Marella (Agua man's wife,) and Jinx are the only other magic users I could think of. I wouldn't mind some Jinx action, an SSR has said in one of his streams that he was on the fence about her. The others seem unlikely.

Reactions: setter6

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Morgan Le Fey, Marella (Agua man's wife,) and Jinx are the only other magic users I could think of. I wouldn't mind some Jinx action, an SSR has said in one of his streams that he was on the fence about her. The others seem unlikely.
You mean Mera:
My biggest waifu in comics. Redhead and skintight suit :heartcoveredeyes:
a1c7e8130d8e3475677f6b89dc298228.jpg

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
You mean Mera:
My biggest waifu in comics. Redhead and skintight suit :heartcoveredeyes:
View attachment 59003
Yes, Mera is who I meant. I misremembered her name for some reason. Damn, I love a ginger.

Edit: Also I remember him saying something about a possible Atlantis event? That would be perfect! Maybe I'm making that up in my head my track record isn't great today.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, Mera is who I meant. I misremembered her name for some reason. Damn, I love a ginger.

Edit: Also I remember him saying something about a possible Atlantis event? That would be perfect! Maybe I'm making that up in my head my track record isn't great today.
Atlantis?! That would be pretty swell if it did happen. I always thought that when he decides to add even more heroines later, the only ones I could think of would be Fire, Ice, Dr. Light (The female) from JLU and from Teen Titans: Terra, Bumblebee, and Jinx (Thats why I didnt add her to the summoning) either way. Morgan LeFay I feel could only work if not only were her powers somewhat drained but Lex helps her turn her son back to normal. Shit I cant even remember did they ever show Morgan LeFay's face?

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Atlantis?! That would be pretty swell if it did happen. I always thought that when he decides to add even more heroines later, the only ones I could think of would be Fire, Ice, Dr. Light (The female) from JLU and from Teen Titans: Terra, Bumblebee, and Jinx (Thats why I didnt add her to the summoning) either way. Morgan LeFay I feel could only work if not only were her powers somewhat drained but Lex helps her turn her son back to normal. Shit I cant even remember did they ever show Morgan LeFay's face?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
If you're doing a new playthrough just wait until the next version drops at the end of the month.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
After downloading the asset pack generously shared by @SimpleFapper I picked all the images that I found that aren't available in the current game and posted them below. There may be a few missing or some that are already in the game because of me so sorry in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
don't know when the events of the game take place if they take place in a certain time frame at all, so could be a time when her little evil bastard is dead, or you know Lex could in good old lex fashion hold the kid hostage in a chamber that keeps him asleep.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
There's a new asset pack released to $10+ patrons either earlier today or yesterday. Haven't seen it myself, but should contain more than what just posted.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
After downloading the asset pack generously shared by @SimpleFapper I picked all the images that I found that aren't available in the current game and posted them below. There may be a few missing or some that are already in the game because of me so sorry in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's the last one?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Did Someone Ask for HD Asset Pack #9? Well here it is:

Just a couple more flip animations and the asset pack will be caught up to the game. I'll do some extra bonus pics and look through the unused sketches for some interesting things for the months in between the full releases. If you guys want anything specific in it, that's not there, just send me a private msg and I'll see what I can do. -Sunsetriders7

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes