Unity - Something Unlimited [v2.4.5] [Gunsmoke Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RileyZR

I've finished the current content and I must say I can't wait for the next update and see what's going to be up next.

On the other hand, there are bugs that can really break your save which is problematic since the savefile is really annoying to modify in registry.

Another issue are some "one-time" messages that keep popping up even though you've already done the actions that are supposed to trigger them.

And finally the long ass time it takes for this game to get content updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KaiserST

An excelent game in all regards. Special praise to the art which is top notch and the writing. The only real problem of the game is the amount of what is added in the updates which varies from almost nothing and acceptable. But considering this game has a very regular Update schedule this is somewhat forgivable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

An incredible game that provides dozens of hours of entertainment even in its incomplete state. The author constantly updates it with new content, usually in the form of new scenes and costumes. The gameplay is thoughtful and strategic yet not off putting like some projects. The art is GORGEOUS, some of the best I've ever seen. The writing is excellent and captures the setting quite well. I haven't encountered any bugs and I have literally played this game for DAYS. Definitely check this out, you won't be disappointed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dudebroman

Fabulous art, decent writing, engaging (enough) gameplay if you like these sort of management-type games. Especially cool for DC fans :) Should be checked out regardless.

Sexy stuff is generally mind-control/prostitution but there's some consent mixed in there.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Brewce

268/5000
    It's nice to see some old fantasies about these heroines!
    The drawings are well made and sexy, and the story is funny. The programming is clean.
    History can be a bit repetitive, and without the walkthrough, you can miss scenes and turn in loops.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

comcen99

The art is great, the lines are just like in the cartoons. It is great from the beginning , except that's where goes down hill. The increasing number heroines does not match the actual game play which needs a story to follow through. There no risk of heroes attacking, continuation of Grodd or Joker storyline. So hundreds of days(gametime) into setting same women dancing, naked, posing or sell them to other men for fun. That's no longer Lex we know from the start of the game. Game best played ONCE A YEAR, the updates aren't good. More bugs and women, less depth in gameplay and story in most monthly updates. After years of development of this game, there's 1 anal and 1 sex scene for Lex, but not with any of the heroines. Seriously?
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BillyMcBillyson

The game, made by talented artist and game developer Sunsetriders, is rather faithful with the style and writing towards the source material. The game is far from finished, but is currently at a stable build and entertaining to play. It encompasses a world where superheroines are used by Lex Luther as tycoon fodder for his empire.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

SomeThrowawayAye

Something Unlimited is a Unity-made game with a fascinating premise behind it that has multiple of your favourite DC characters being a part of it that you can explore.
    For what it is, it's good. The game is very well made, with enjoyable writing and an artstyle that is basically a perfect reincarnation of the original Justice League animated series of which it is based upon. There is a lot to like about this game.
    However, there is just not enough content in it considering how long the developer has been creating this game. Instead of completing the story of the original 12 characters that were in the game the developer has instead opted to expand the roster to dozens of characters all of which have a small amount of content to them. You'd think that by now a large portion of the main characters would have completed storylines but that is simply not true. It's unfortunate because the premise is amazing (Just like his previous Legend of Korra game) and even the gameplay itself is alright despite some annoying RNG aspects and all of the grinding in it.
    In Conclusion, Something Unlimited is a very good idea for a game and what is currently available is of a high quality. However, considering the development process I would recommend putting this game on hold and coming back to it in a couple years time because it will still be in development.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

xslayermkdx

I like how story its build also its very long game with a lot of options events and possibilities i like the idea about superheroes are fucked in every possible position and dominated its fun when villans win for example not like movies the story can go well depends on your skills
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MercifulRevan

One of the first Unity games I ever played. This shows a LOT of potential, and I eagerly await the regular updates. Although there have been a few bugs, they are usually quickly fixed, or easily avoidable.

The reason I am giving it a perfect rating is less for what it is now, and more for what I believe it will become. I truly believe this game will become a legend in its own right, like "The Last Sovereign" or "Wife Trainer".

I love this game, and can't wait to see what's next!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

talasi

A game with huge potential, inspired by Akabur's Princess Trainer but a lot more ambitious. Great art, lots of content and even more is coming up (robotics, cloning, bordello, summoning and more). There are minor bugs with each release and lack of background music and voiceovers but that's all i can come up with (and bugs are consistently getting removed in each new version)
  12. 1.00 star(s)

scummbagg

2 years and still waiting for some resemblance of a game, 2 years and we still have basically ZERO content.
    More grinding than nearly every other game I have played, thank god for the cheat modes, but even that does not make this game worth playing, sorry but this game is crap, you would think that after 24 MONTHS there would be a game in there somewhere, but no, this smacks of another patreon just stringing along trying to sponge as much money/donations as possible.
    Looks like I will wait another 2 years and see how far he hasn't got.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

selectivepaperclip

A really solid art showcase that could be an amazing game with a few extra tweaks.

Pros
    * Decent writing
    * Great art, spot on recreation of the DC animated universe
    * Many characters have a great variety of costumes, which actually change the art in all scenes. It's fun to see the characters do things in all the different outfits, though I worry this makes the dev's art pipeline harder.

Cons
    * No way to set text speed, so you have to watch all the dialogue bip-bip-bip onto the screen. There's a way to skip the dialog entirely, but it's all or nothing
    * Weirdly slow loading times whenever a new graphic is coming up. Transitions between scenes are unnecessarily slow in general.
    * Lots of pointless RNG that pads out gameplay, like characters deciding not to talk to you on a certain day for no reason.
    * If you don't use the cheat menu, the game mechanics are terrible. If you use the cheat menu, it's more of a "superhero visiting simulator" than a game. The whole money-making, heist-planning thing needs to be reworked.
    * Few sex scenes, most characters only go as far as Strip or Handjob