Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I can't seem to get the Wonderwoman slut costume. I think it was bugged in 2.17 and the intro scene for her is just not happening.
Also does killer frost rng have a huge rating or what? Blackfire's and Mercy's lesbian scenes with her just don't want to pop up
I'm not sure about the Killer Frost stuff, but I believe you have to have Superwoman as your assigned henchwoman for the slut outfit to show up, since she's the one who makes it for Wonder Woman using the robots that made her's. Might have also had to do a few of the lasso scenes with Superwoman assigned first.

Reactions: KaiserST

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not sure about the Killer Frost stuff, but I believe you have to have Superwoman as your assigned henchwoman for the slut outfit to show up, since she's the one who makes it for Wonder Woman using the robots that made her's. Might have also had to do a few of the lasso scenes with Superwoman assigned first.
Just got wonder woman on first try after your suggestion.

Reactions: Djunk101

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone first i want to say good job this update is amazing , with this update you prove to everyone that have doubts about you guys that they were wrong.And I really like that you add in the game: Talia,Circe,Ravager and Jinx.
Now like last time i made a list with all the problems that i found.

?-between 50-90% chance that the text is wrong (not my first language sooo..)
??-between 10-50% chance that the text is wrong (not my first language sooo..)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end i have 2 questions
1)About the new girl Veronica, is there any chance for her to become a regular character in the Cell?
2)Is there any chance for Caitlin Snow to be add in the game ever? I know that she is a version of Killer Frost i just hope that there is a chance no matter how small it is.

P.S sorry for my bad english is not my first language
Thank you for your kind words and we always appreciate detailed bug reports.

We have a Costume Ideas channel in our Discord by the way, it seems like may be interested in it. : )

To answer your questions:

1. We'll see. Right now we're focused more on paying off current characters, as we've previously stated. We'll be releasing a progress update/roadmap in the next week or two at most, which will give everyone a stronger understanding of how development will progress in the coming months. (It's going to be a bit different from the roadmaps you're used to seeing from us.)

2. When we do decide to start adding new characters again, player feedback/suggestions will certainly be weighted heavily in the decision making process. So there's certainly a chance. ; )

Reactions: Gnutt and xMendoza

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there some sort of assets pack I am supposed to download with the game (v2.1.888)?
No. Everything you need to play the game is included in the download. The 'asset packs' are a Patreon bonus which include artwork from the game along with alternative images and extras. They are not needed for the game, they're just bonus material.

Reactions: KaiserST

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I am going to write this post in case someone like me searches for it and finds nothing as I did:
how to get superwoman super woman
Going to Star Lab (thus I assume is after the Prison event) you find some black cloth or strand of hair, you then go to Talia, then use the SUMMON option and summon her, you then find her in the cell.

Reactions: Gnutt and KaiserST

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone else wonder who will become future henchwomen, a part of me thinks that...
Lois Lane
Audrey
Terra
Killer Frost
Tala
Roulette
Will become henchwomen based on what I've seen and read, .but that's just me

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
Anybody know of any reason why Catwoman wouldn't be giving me the ability to capture Terra? I have captured all of the heroines aside from Terra and even summoned both Raven and Superwoman. The only thing I haven't done is do the prison event yet.

Edit: I haven't scene mention of this in the thread, but I'm starting to think that you are required to capture every other heroine before Catwoman will mention Terra. I say this because that just worked for me when I went back and finally captured Vixen after having forgotten about her.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes