akiba356

Sep 2, 2017
Don't know if it's been said but the game soft locks for me when selecting harley nude with no mask.

Update: It seems to be a generic problem. Happened when confirming a heist as well.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
It's so strange, for me, how much my opinion on this game has changed despite not touching the game for weeks (maybe a month). I guess I've been disapointed by other games and frustrated with my inability to make VX Ace RPGM games to work on my pc despite days of trying.

It's also the art and the writing. That helps this game a whole bunch.

Heck, even in my free time, when drawing, I'm trying to imitate Sunstrider's art style.

Can't wait to see what's new in the update :)

EDIT: It's totally poison ivy. I saw that and I cried tears of joy.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
It's so strange, for me, how much my opinion on this game has changed despite not touching the game for weeks (maybe a month). I guess I've been disapointed by other games and frustrated with my inability to make VX Ace RPGM games to work on my pc despite days of trying.

It's also the art and the writing. That helps this game a whole bunch.

Heck, even in my free time, when drawing, I'm trying to imitate Sunstrider's art style.

Can't wait to see what's new in the update :)

Just fyi it's Sunsetrider, not sunstrider

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Do we know what next update is going to include?
- Metallo's cell acessable in the prison
- Roulette's prison intro not appearing
- Batgirl's Older costume unlocking in private room
- Starfire in the stables leading to blank screen
- Cheshire sometimes having a black screen when entering her cell
- Camera locking up in older vault sections
- Finished switching most of the dialog to the shorter dialog boxes
- Replaced most of the posing system
- Most of the Heist system replaced
- A lot of GUIs in the game replaced or fixed

On top of this we are getting a Prison ending where you can break out Bane, Ivy, or Frost (Those last 2 I am still not sure. Need to ask Sunset but it will be 3 characters.) Then the Ivy stuff Sunset was drawing yesterday alongside anything that has piled on the last 3 months although he may just move that to March's update.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Thx
- Metallo's cell acessable in the prison
- Roulette's prison intro not appearing
- Batgirl's Older costume unlocking in private room
- Starfire in the stables leading to blank screen
- Cheshire sometimes having a black screen when entering her cell
- Camera locking up in older vault sections
- Finished switching most of the dialog to the shorter dialog boxes
- Replaced most of the posing system
- Most of the Heist system replaced
- A lot of GUIs in the game replaced or fixed

On top of this we are getting a Prison ending where you can break out Bane, Ivy, or Frost (Those last 2 I am still not sure. Need to ask Sunset but it will be 3 characters.) Then the Ivy stuff Sunset was drawing yesterday alongside anything that has piled on the last 3 months although he may just move that to March's update.
Thanks but choosing between Ivy and Frost so hard :C

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
you got the necessary DLLs and the RTP right? also he's imitating the DCAU style and tweaking the ever loving shit out of it. he's going for the latest coloring of ivy rather then the original or the updated dcau, kind of a disappointment for me, would definitely like to see lex play with her genes or make clones in the different colors. tho the one thing that has stayed consistent through out all Dcau variations is her pale green eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
oh dear. So the auto-saving game will force a real choice upon us? Looks like everyone will need those 3 save files, 1 for each prisoner to see what each route entails.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I'd take Ivy personally. Frost is too unstable and crazy and you can hold Harley over Ivy's head. Both probably would be put under a device just in case I'm sure.
If Lex breaks Frost out and doesn't put her on a device the second he is able to he will officially become the craziest person in game.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Before I download this and look inside, how are the spoilers? Is this a big update? Should I exercise self control and wait the week and a half for the actual release?

edit: I looked. I can't find anything new.
What's this asset pack about? What is it? Forgive my noobness

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Yes, it's almost all the assets, at their highest available quality, currently in the game, in addition to a few assets that are not yet implemented.

Reactions: ponyguy

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
still he screwed up Poison Ivy's eyes. just looked through all the animated shows other then one example all have them being a pale/bright green. they've kind of been a signature trait like he red hair.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I really believe that they should give more closure to old content. Yes, adding new one is great, but ypu can't progress far with new characters while old ones remain stuck without any progress. Also would be nice to know what can you do up to date (like what costumes you can unlock) by having only those cells active. Instead of tons of ??? Buttons that do nothing, because tgere is no content for them yet.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Ideally he would just do one character to finish, but he doesn't work that way. SR7 has said before that he would have burned out long ago if that were the case.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes