gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
If you're doing a new playthrough just wait until the next version drops at the end of the month.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
After downloading the asset pack generously shared by @SimpleFapper I picked all the images that I found that aren't available in the current game and posted them below. There may be a few missing or some that are already in the game because of me so sorry in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Atlantis?! That would be pretty swell if it did happen. I always thought that when he decides to add even more heroines later, the only ones I could think of would be Fire, Ice, Dr. Light (The female) from JLU and from Teen Titans: Terra, Bumblebee, and Jinx (Thats why I didnt add her to the summoning) either way. Morgan LeFay I feel could only work if not only were her powers somewhat drained but Lex helps her turn her son back to normal. Shit I cant even remember did they ever show Morgan LeFay's face?
don't know when the events of the game take place if they take place in a certain time frame at all, so could be a time when her little evil bastard is dead, or you know Lex could in good old lex fashion hold the kid hostage in a chamber that keeps him asleep.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
There's a new asset pack released to $10+ patrons either earlier today or yesterday. Haven't seen it myself, but should contain more than what just posted.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
After downloading the asset pack generously shared by @SimpleFapper I picked all the images that I found that aren't available in the current game and posted them below. There may be a few missing or some that are already in the game because of me so sorry in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's the last one?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Did Someone Ask for HD Asset Pack #9? Well here it is:

Just a couple more flip animations and the asset pack will be caught up to the game. I'll do some extra bonus pics and look through the unused sketches for some interesting things for the months in between the full releases. If you guys want anything specific in it, that's not there, just send me a private msg and I'll see what I can do. -Sunsetriders7

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Did Someone Ask for HD Asset Pack #9? Well here it is:
Before I download this and look inside, how are the spoilers? Is this a big update? Should I exercise self control and wait the week and a half for the actual release?

edit: I looked. I can't find anything new.

Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Im sorry/ english is nowhere close to be my native language. Do i understand it right, from now on there will be updates every two month?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Is there an Android version of the game?
doubt there would be one till after the game is complete, but it's totally doable since it's a Unity game, it'd just take some modifications is all, which again can be something done after the game is finished. as it's more involved then just hitting export to x platform.

the fact that Unity has to put out a multistage manual for converting to android is reason enough to wait till after the game is finished XD

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes