Viressa

May 24, 2018
Starfire/Blackfire is fine, but come on, having Raven and Starfire in the same game and not letting them interact is criminal

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Where do all of you stand on the idea of pregnancy being a feature in the game? Implemented in a way that makes sense of course?
Will be very disappointed if it's not implemented as a option at some point.Lex has to be a complete idiot to have the chance to breed some of the most powerful beings on earth and in some cases the universe and ensure his children(legacy) inherit some of their power and not take it.

Reactions: Genji

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
That Blackfire/Ivy content is a lie. I pressed that a while back to the guy running the GG account when he took over. He said something along "Nobody ever mentioned that being made." After beating his head over with proof and links he finally conceded that "Haha what a joker SmokeShank is. That prankster! btw that was all a lie."

The Roulette leash seems likely since it wasnt in last update. It'll also be important to see how much is added in comparison to the most recent update since there was less time due to holidays. So it'll seem scummy if there isn't much outside of CheshireXArtemis content.

Reactions: KaiserST

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
I'm getting "not available yet" for the private room in the bordello when I have someone posted there, its fully upgraded, is that in the game?

Same with exhibition, but it says "no scenes" or something.

Just a sidenote, if something isn't finished, instead of saying "not available yet" can we have something say "developers note: not available yet" so we know we aren't missing anything that we had to unlock? I feel like the wording could be better in this regard.

Reactions: metadeos

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It is but only for a very few characters.

Exhibition is only available with Miss Martian and Terra

Private room is only available with Batgirl, Miss Martian, Artemis, and Terra

Sobek

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah no, the last thing this game needs is another incomplete feature. And I don't see how it could be made to fit the existing story.
I disagree on that last comment. While yes it would be ideal to work with what you have so far I can see how it can be implemented into the story once everything so far has been fully updated for the characters that are already in it.

Sobek

Aug 12, 2018
I disagree on that last comment. While yes it would be ideal to work with what you have so far I can see how it can be implemented into the story once everything so far has been fully updated for the characters that are already in it.
P.S. Love it what's going on so far. Keep up the awesome job. ;)

rayxyz

Jun 17, 2018
I can’t get the lesbian scene with batgirl and poison ivy. I have tried nearly everything but can’t seem to do it. Anyone know how it works?

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
I can’t get the lesbian scene with batgirl and poison ivy. I have tried nearly everything but can’t seem to do it. Anyone know how it works?
Send batgirl to the bordello and make sure Ivy is not hired. She will visit batgirl by herself as a patron and you can peek the scene in the monitoring room.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes