sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Where do all of you stand on the idea of pregnancy being a feature in the game? Implemented in a way that makes sense of course?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Where do all of you stand on the idea of pregnancy being a feature in the game? Implemented in a way that makes sense of course?
Would be difficult to maintain the Facade... right now the heroines don't even know that when they go to sleep at night they wake up in Lex's Cells. They are not even aware that they are getting fucked by Lex every night... Would be weird if they just started getting pregnant.

As a workaround ... It could be added in for some characters though like the Henchwomen whose entire life is within Lex's Domain... they aren't living double lives... and maybe for Lois Lane like if she mentions to Lex or by other means Lex finds out she and Superman are trying for a baby but since Kryptonian DNA yada yada yada supes can't get her preggers but he is unaware of that so Lex does some sciency shit and creases some kinda potency increasing tonic for himself and impregnates her and then superman ends up raises Lex's Baby... ultimate NTR right there. Same could apply to some other characters with spouses or partners... since the pregnancy would have to be legitimized in their daily lives too... or Lex could have them apply for missions away from earth like Missions that maybe Last more than 9 Months and then keep those heroines in his facility full time untill they Deliver his babies.

Personally pregnancy is not a personal fetish of mine so I don't really mind if Pregnancy is or isn't added to Something Unlimited I like the Direction the game is currently going in. I would prefer the Developer be allowed to finishing up the already planned content and add the other Beautiful heroines and villainesses from the DC universe... instead of getting more distractions But if the Devs decide to go in that direction nothing I can do about it.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Yeah no, the last thing this game needs is another incomplete feature. And I don't see how it could be made to fit the existing story.

Reactions: KaiserST

lkey1

May 13, 2017
Hey, does anyone know if the devs are planning on making more animated scenes? I know they've shifted the focus away from that, but is it gonna happen in the future?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, does anyone know if the devs are planning on making more animated scenes? I know they've shifted the focus away from that, but is it gonna happen in the future?
Probably after they are done with cast in cells.But that will take this and next year.So best shot is 2021.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I hope they soon announce which character they'll focus after Artemis and Chesire. I want Batgirl. She already has Bordello scenes, so it'd be easier. As for the secondary character, Harley or some goddamn content for Catwoman, which is forever idle at the Bordello. Supergirl & Powergirl would be great too.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope they soon announce which character they'll focus after Artemis and Chesire. I want Batgirl. She already has Bordello scenes, so it'd be easier. As for the secondary character, Harley or some goddamn content for Catwoman, which is forever idle at the Bordello. Supergirl & Powergirl would be great too.
If they go for characters with cell content,there is plenty-Wonder Woman,Batgirl,Supergirl,Starfire,Stargirl,Vixen.
The ones with no cell so far are Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.
Maybe they will keep some of the most popular for last?We know how fighting games leaves the most demanded character for the DLC.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If they go for characters with cell content,there is plenty-Wonder Woman,Batgirl,Supergirl,Starfire,Stargirl,Vixen.
The ones with no cell so far are Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.
Maybe they will keep some of the most popular for last?We know how fighting games leaves the most demanded character for the DLC.
Look forward to breaking and spanking that Double traitor and outrageously pretty redhead Hawkgirl.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Look forward to breaking and spanking that Double traitor and outrageously pretty redhead Hawkgirl.
She is one of my favorite,but if I remember right she was among the ones with lowest score in the poll.So not much chance to see her this year.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She is one of my favorite,but if I remember right she was among the ones with lowest score in the poll.So not much chance to see her this year.
I've been waiting all these years I can wait a little longer... gonna Spank Birdnose's booty so hard ! Betraying the Humans to the Thangarian armada probably lowered her Popularity by a lot XD ... after the thangarian invasion her and jon's storyline was pretty shitty and cringeworthy with the stupid old rachel ross crap...

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes