moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
still no mac version leak.
also, from weg there seems to be one or two sex scenes now. I hear you can get sex by posting livewire to lex's bedroom.

Since my post is still the most recent, I'll just edit/add.
I wonder if sunset has absolutely no mac users for paying patrons and thus they have no obligation to do a mac version until their whims fancy one.

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
still no mac version leak.
also, from weg there seems to be one or two sex scenes now. I hear you can get sex by posting livewire to lex's bedroom.

Since my post is still the most recent, I'll just edit/add.
I wonder if sunset has absolutely no mac users for paying patrons and thus they have no obligation to do a mac version until their whims fancy one.
He must be a member of the PC master race... can you blame him? You can play this game on a shitty old mini laptop. It's not a demanding game. I've never owned a mac but i'd assume there are some programs to allow you to play games for windows. If not just set up duel boot with a copy of linux and use wine to play windows only games.

Reactions: polandball

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This game will be great in 8 years when they finish it. The number of "locked" things that can't be unlocked at the moment is shit though.

Is there a list of what can be done with each woman?

I can get Mercy and Roulette as far as handjobs.
Lois, Tala, and Harley to blowjobs (with facials).
Batgirl in her cell only goes as far as striping (4 costumes, including 2 nudes).
Batgirl is the only person I can seem to do anything with in the brothel, and then only striping in a private room. The brothel seems completely useless otherwise as far as scenes.
Livewire gives a blowjob in your room, and has a one time anal scene in the club.

I miss anything good?

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
He must be a member of the PC master race... can you blame him? You can play this game on a shitty old mini laptop. It's not a demanding game. I've never owned a mac but i'd assume there are some programs to allow you to play games for windows. If not just set up duel boot with a copy of linux and use wine to play windows only games.
I'll wait for a few more releases before I go through the trouble of partitioning my harddrive to install linux or try emulating windows (all the windows emulators I know of require you to install a copy of windows into the emulator which ,I think, gobbles processing and memory on three levels 1 for OSX, 2 for Emulator and 3 for Windows.. so yeah..).

Anyhow, I don't blame them for using windows, just sad they stopped bothering to hit the 'export for mac' button in Unity.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
This game will be great in 8 years when they finish it. The number of "locked" things that can't be unlocked at the moment is shit though.

Is there a list of what can be done with each woman?

I can get Mercy and Roulette as far as handjobs.
Lois, Tala, and Harley to blowjobs (with facials).
Batgirl in her cell only goes as far as striping (4 costumes, including 2 nudes).
Batgirl is the only person I can seem to do anything with in the brothel, and then only striping in a private room. The brothel seems completely useless otherwise as far as scenes.
Livewire gives a blowjob in your room, and has a one time anal scene in the club.

I miss anything good?
Nope I think that's about it for now. And yeah i'm guessing we have a vary long time before we see any of the content fill up. They are moving at a snails pace. Gotta milk that patreon money ya know.. not like you can just use some of it to pay other animators and coders to help finish the game at a reasonable pace. Nope, the most profitable course of action is to have 2 guys working at a moderate pace to add 2-3 scenes every 3-5 monts lol. I really do enjoy this game but at this rate it'll be 2020 before they even get around to adding more girls or filling 20% of all the men they have added.

I'll wait for a few more releases before I go through the trouble of partitioning my harddrive to install linux or try emulating windows (all the windows emulators I know of require you to install a copy of windows into the emulator which ,I think, gobbles processing and memory on three levels 1 for OSX, 2 for Emulator and 3 for Windows.. so yeah..).

Anyhow, I don't blame them for using windows, just sad they stopped bothering to hit the 'export for mac' button in Unity.
You should do it anyway for other games not just this one. There are tons of games out there that don't have a macfag version. Even if you just purchased a cheap secondhand laptop off of craigslist just for games it would be a worthwhile investment. :)

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
It's out!!! Got this link from 420chan, looks clean I'm about to play it now XD

credits to Ebenezer Crammlebine, Isabella Fushlore and Beatrice Blatherson for the link and changelog.

SU 2.0.1 --> SU 2.0.2 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------
  • Some typos in various scenes throughout the game
  • Livewire and some problems with villain posting
  • Black screen game hangups in some places
  • Double posting and GUI colliders in Villain posting
  • Roulette dance sprite errors fixed.
  • Tala meditation sprite errors fixed.

Added ---------------------------------------
  • Roulette costume and content
  • Mercy content