New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,367 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
a rework on the mechanics sound cool, will this be incorporating all new content of the original game as it is released? I been holding down playing something unlimited cuz only recently was announced that they will start adding animations, something that is a big thing for my hentai games, will this have them too?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
While Sunsetriders7 has been taking forever and for a while there was barely releasing any content in his updates, something seems off about this. It would be one thing if the pictures were drawn in the same style (looks like there are some of these, cool), but to rip the assets entirely to repurpose them for a new game... eh...

I hope to see you continue with more of your own assets. The idea is definitely interesting. This is something I'd really look forward to if you were releasing 100% new assets each update. Otherwise I'd just use the replay of Something Unlimited to see those renders.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
I said that because I remember seeing that stripping scene (the sample up there) in something unlimited asset pack. Call me what you want, and I do read the thread.
No you still didn't read, in OP it is clearly stated that it uses those assets and guy is not making profit of it.
Also original creator doesn't mind it so it is not stolen if its given.

You don't go around and bash people for modding games....

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It's not modding, it's making a new one with assets taken from another. Interface is super low quality by the way. You can't expect new drawings "sunsetstrider"-style if he can't even do decent interface in renpy.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
If you want to accuse someone of stealing assets, read the thread 1st will ya?
Looks like you didn't read the thread.
Also im pretty sure the guy who made something unlimited don't have authorization from DC

Which version? I did a major rebalance after the initial release which changed up mercy's content and added her yacht sex scenes and some changes with batgirl. Then went on to add Artemis and Cheshire with their unlock route. The game is a work in progress which I intend to tailor to the community regarding content and gameplay. I'd love to hear any detailed criticism if you have a discord.

it "is" all content from SU, until it isn't.
Want new art, new assets, new gameplay?
Something Trainer
Do you actually like the legion heists? Glamor slam lineup planning? Meta Bordello? Any assigning micromanaging grind? Unlocking raven? Deus ex machina addons of blackfire, terra, starfire, cheshire, miss martian, etc. ?
No?
Something Trainer

In my edition you are the PC "lex luthor" who is re-establishing his criminal empire via rebuilding the legion and managing the glamor slam (as owner, lineup is for the help), exploiting your gamable mind control device as a reason to capture and train heroines and control or hire henchwomen. Shenanigans ensue.
Renply already make it better for me than the original game

If you want to take assets from original game, ask the creator 1st will ya?
Looks like you stole them.
The guy who you are talking about have DC Authorization ? xD

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
Downloading this for Artemis/ Cheshire Content mostly, I've craving content for these characters in the original game since they were introduced.. here's hoping its worth trying this version out!
Awesome idea to make some sort of alternate reality version of SU!

Reactions: ElectricArc

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I am just gonna say here what I wish I said to the Something Unlimited guy from the start:

Don't do everything at once. Finish one thing and go to the next. Developing a little bit of X, then a little bit of Y, a little bit of Z then going back to X, then Y... is a terrible development plan. It is bad from a development and it is bad for the player.

What it did to SU was that sometimes the next thing in the plot would be developed, then something that happened at the start, so we would have to go back and start new games, old saves were useless. It makes the story incohesive.

It is a good model and good art if you have the plot to prop it. Hope this does well.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I suggest putting a link to SU in the OP. Yeah, people can use the search feature, but then lazy people will be lazy.

Also, there's stuff like:
Did something happen to Something Unlimited???
I doubt they will go and use search, instead lurking the site to check their alerts for a reply, but still. A link would be nice, 'if you'd like to check out SunsetRiders7's work', ect.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
SunsetRiders7 is great guy if he has no problem when others use his assets but using virtually the entire game is little too much.

I'm sure he meant something like a few pictures, not the whole game (which was not even been completed!). In this case, you should ask for permission. It is a matter of common decency and respect. Moreover, you are not even trying be different. You could at least create an original name and make your own startup screen.

Even if you were a ten times better writer than SunsetRiders7, this is not cool bro, not cool...

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
This has a lot of CGs i havent seen in SU...
If this creator can make this fan mod work...
just straight up incorporate the mechanics into the main game.

I have been wondering why we dont have heroines fighting eahother btw in a games based around Metabrawl episode of JLU.
Also may contain spoilers.
I'm guessing the CG that you haven't seen in SU is probably from the HD Asset Pack.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes