Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Look on page 9. Xyze posted a link to their page

Xzye's mod page

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
To OP.
NEVER use simple HTTP.
Always use HTTPS sites as all modern Browsers redirect to SAFE HTTPS websites instead.

I found a fix.
For all those that want to download. Use this proxy site, and just paste the link there:

Reactions: yoyomistro

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Xyze
There is a bug in the patch and results in game ending too early, skipping good part of code and story with Tina and Victoria

jump end <<<<<---- should point to label below not end , skips everything

label incest_scene39:

Reactions: yoyomistro and "CJ"

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Xyze
There is a bug in the patch and results in game ending too early, skipping good part of code and story with Tina and Victoria

jump end <<<<<---- should point to label below not end , skips everything

label incest_scene39:
Ah yes my bad, thanks for pointing the error.

I've uploaded a fixed version.

Reactions: "CJ"

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Just a heads up. The Incest mod you made doesn't work with the Walkthrough mod. When picking Incest version of the game in the opinions, when you play, none of the choices are colored. The choices are only colored if you pick the normal version of the game. So ,maybe you could get in touch with that moder and sort that out?

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Just a heads up. The Incest mod you made doesn't work with the Walkthrough mod. When picking Incest version of the game in the opinions, when you play, none of the choices are colored. The choices are only colored if you pick the normal version of the game. So ,maybe you could get in touch with that moder and sort that out?
When I started the incest patch (version 0.3 of the game when the dev abandonned his incest patch) no walkthrough existed, and I personally don't see the point of it because the choices doesn't matter in this game, whatever choice you do you will miss nothing except maybe some not important small lines of text.

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Please, updated for : Something Special Incest Patch 0.1.11
THANK YOU in advance...